Author Topic: Gonna start working out.  (Read 14684 times)

Re: Gonna start working out.
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2013, 05:14:43 PM »

Offline BleedGreen1989

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 568
Alright guys giving a little update. I just weighed myself and i'm at 157. Very happy. I am seeing the difference in my traps and shoulders the most. That has been a main focus of mine. I own p90x but gonna start doing some ab ripper x after my workouts to start shredding the stomach. So thanks so much for everyone's input but i am getting there guys!

NO real point in trying to "shred" your stomach. If you are trying to bulk up you better not worry about visible abs. Unless you are one of the few with freak genetics you are not going to gain muscle and keep a low enough body fat to have visible abs.

Alright sounds good. I'll just keep lifting then. I am happy with the progress but need more. Sucks cause i was going with my big brother who really was pushing me but recently broke his ankle. But i am getting in there and working hard. Thanks for the advice guys!

Depending how sensititive you are to caffeine, you could try a pre-workout drink. I know on days I'm really dragging they help give me a good kick in the pants.
Extra caffeine before weightlifting? Are you looking to get yourself a heart attack at 35?

It's perfectly safe for most people when used correctly but I appreciate the concern.
*CB Miami Heat*
Kyle Lowry, Dwayne Wade, 13th pick in even numbered rounds, 18th pick in odd numbered rounds.