Author Topic: Celtics are better than the Knicks. We should own them.  (Read 18760 times)

Re: Celtics are better than the Knicks. We should own them.
« Reply #105 on: May 01, 2013, 04:48:25 PM »

Offline BballTim

• Dave Cowens
  • Tommy Points: 1123
hey larry, just give me 1 a day for 50 days ok? that is not too hard eh?

I never pay any attention to tommy points. I sometimes check my total when threads like this come up but if I had hundreds more or hundreds less than I do it wouldn't surprise me. But I gave you one for the effort.

« Reply #106 on: May 01, 2013, 05:02:49 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
Lol dude... you don't need to keep bumping this thread.  I'm a man of my word.  The odds were heavily in your favor... you challenged me to a bet... I'm contractually obligated as a Celtic fan to never bet against Boston, so I took said bet fully understanding I'd lose.  That and the fact that Tommypoints are meaningless and I've already given away all of them at least twice in those annual "How much will you wager for a Celtic championship!?" threads.  Doesn't matter.  I've got your profile bookmarked and I've been feeding you points as quickly as I can.  I've given you 9 so far.  Relax.  You'll get your blood points.  :)

Will you take Reddit upvotes instead?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 05:08:11 PM by LarBrd33 »

« Reply #107 on: May 01, 2013, 05:13:23 PM »

Offline BballTim

• Dave Cowens
Lol dude... you don't need to keep bumping this thread.  I'm a man of my word.  The odds were heavily in your favor... you challenged me to a bet... I'm contractually obligated as a Celtic fan to never bet against Boston, so I took said bet fully understanding I'd lose.  That and the fact that Tommypoints are meaningless and I've already given away all of them at least twice in those annual "How much will you wager for a Celtic championship!?" threads.  Doesn't matter.  I've got your profile bookmarked and I've been feeding you points as quickly as I can.  I've given you 9 so far.  Relax.  You'll get your blood points.  :)

Wait, so you've been giving him the points and he's still harassing you?

« Reply #108 on: May 01, 2013, 05:18:34 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish

Lol yes.  I'm taking care of it.  I can only give one point an hour and contrary to popular belief, I'm not on Celticsblog 24/7.  I think he had 91 points when our boys failed to sweep the Knicks.  ;-P

Again, if some kind mod would like to transfer 50 of my tommypoints off to Boston Garden Leprechaun, go for it.  Otherwise, I'll keep feeding him blood points as quickly as possible.  Nothing to see here... move along. 

« Reply #109 on: May 01, 2013, 05:21:56 PM »

Offline BballTim

• Dave Cowens

Lol yes.  I'm taking care of it.  I can only give one point an hour and contrary to popular belief, I'm not on Celticsblog 24/7.  I think he had 91 points when our boys failed to sweep the Knicks.  ;-P

Again, if some kind mod would like to transfer 50 of my tommypoints off to Boston Garden Leprechaun, go for it.  Otherwise, I'll keep feeding him blood points as quickly as possible.  Nothing to see here... move along.

Hilarious.

« Reply #110 on: May 01, 2013, 08:47:54 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
Edit: Wrong thread.  Go Boston

« Reply #111 on: May 01, 2013, 10:12:09 PM »

Offline Boston Garden Leprechaun

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1574

you must understand i have bet with many who have not manned up and cowered away. this is just TP's. imagine of it were real cash???
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #112 on: May 01, 2013, 10:14:57 PM »

Offline AB_Celtic

• DKC Commish
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 460

you must understand i have bet with many who have not manned up and cowered away. this is just TP's. imagine of it were real cash???

« Reply #113 on: May 01, 2013, 10:17:49 PM »

Offline Boston Garden Leprechaun

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1574

I am not harassing anybody so stop putting words in my mouth, understand?

I am just used to dealing with people who do not honor their bets. while it may be only TP's they should be treated like any other medium used in wagering.
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #114 on: May 01, 2013, 10:19:36 PM »

Offline KGs Knee

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1544

You should have just kept doubling up, until the team was actually finished.  You'd be half way to really getting the last laugh.

« Reply #115 on: May 02, 2013, 01:35:57 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish

You should have just kept doubling up, until the team was actually finished.  You'd be half way to really getting the last laugh.

I was going to go all-in and wager all of my Tommy Points on Boston sweeping games 4-7... but then I realized I'd probably be stuck feeding BGL tommy points for months and the joke had gone on long enough. ha 

« Reply #116 on: May 02, 2013, 01:49:22 PM »

Offline BballTim

• Dave Cowens

I am not harassing anybody so stop putting words in my mouth, understand?

I am just used to dealing with people who do not honor their bets. while it may be only TP's they should be treated like any other medium used in wagering.

Yeah, but he's paying. This is like a loan shark that beats up his clients that *aren't* behind.

Obviously I'm 1000% kidding and wasn't putting any words in your mouth.