Author Topic: Home vs Away  (Read 1703 times)

Re: Home vs Away
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2013, 11:25:27 PM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
I do think the Celtics are a better team at home, which is why they're going to win one of the next two games and save some face.
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2013, 11:26:16 PM »

Online Atzar

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 1666
The team that showed up in the second half tonight will lose in any arena against any team.  I hope they realize that.  If they don't, they'd better get their fishing gear ready.

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2013, 11:27:26 PM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 383
  • Jeff Green
I do think the Celtics are a better team at home, which is why they're going to win one of the next two games and save some face.

We're two different teams, on the road and at home

These two games have clouded people's judgment. I don't believe many people thought we would win either of the first two games at MSG, but the way in which we lost is rather horrific.

Of course, I expect 3-0 at home. I watched this team play at TD and I know what they can do. Game 6 is a guarantee.
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2013, 11:28:40 PM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Jeff Green
The team that showed up in the second half tonight will lose in any arena against any team.  I hope they realize that.  If they don't, they'd better get their fishing gear ready.

I don't think I've seen the Celtics play that bad at home since November. I don't think we'll have such a drop off. Don't forget Terry and Bradley have humongous differences in FG% between home and away, and the fans, and the bombings, and the pressure.

Celtics can win four in a row, they just gotta do it.
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2013, 11:30:44 PM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Jeff Green
I literally can't emphasize this point enough, but if you go back ten games when our whole team was playing...  We were absolutely dominant at home. A game at home against any opponent seemed winnable, whether it be Sacramento or Miami.

I can't wait for our home playoffs debut. The Garden will be rocking, for three games and we will survive.
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]