Author Topic: Heat (51-14) at Celtics (36-29) 3/18  (Read 84298 times)

Re: Heat (51-14) at Celtics (36-29) 3/18
« Reply #690 on: March 18, 2013, 11:13:18 PM »

Offline KGs Knee

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1544
1st-Major, major, props to Jeff Green.  Un-freaking-believable!  Please play with that intensity more often.  Please!

2nd-Sucks that we lost.  Really sucks.  It was one of the most fun games I've watched in a while, however.  Major kudos to the whole team for the effort.  I thought we we're dead in the water without KG, but I was wrong.
3rd-Unfortunately, we let that one slip away.  Just too many mistakes at the end.  Missed FT's, turnovers, blown defensive assignments, and quick shots we're are undoing.  Miami, in the end, showed why they are unstoppable.  They just have too much top-end talent to get beat by anything less than a near-perfect performance.

Oh well, such is way of things.  Would have been a nice side-story to this nightmarish season.

« Reply #691 on: March 18, 2013, 11:14:24 PM »

Offline mqtcelticsfan

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 236
Celtics basically won 98% of the game and let,  then mr super human Lebron take over the last 5 minutes playing fresh as a daisy , like he does so many times to save their necks at the end of the game.....seen it so many times this year.

until Lebron gets hurt or more age on him , not gonna see many wins I'm afraid.

C's lost by 2 points without KG. Not exactly impressed with the Heat.

The Heat have won 23 in a row now. I think it's about time to be impressed.

« Reply #692 on: March 18, 2013, 11:14:39 PM »

Offline Lightskinsmurf

• NCE
  • Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 134
How many layups did Wade and LeBron have tonight? KG plays C's win.

If KG played green might have never went off the way he did.

« Reply #693 on: March 18, 2013, 11:14:40 PM »

Offline Boston Garden Leprechaun

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1550
Celtics basically won 98% of the game and let,  then mr super human Lebron take over the last 5 minutes playing fresh as a daisy , like he does so many times to save their necks at the end of the game.....seen it so many times this year.

agreed, i just told that to my heat friends. you so big and bad why u could not BLOW US OUT with no KG, sully or rondo?> he had no answer
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #694 on: March 18, 2013, 11:14:51 PM »

Offline CelticSooner

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 866
  • GOT IT!!!
Why are people disappointed? Have the C's not shown you they can beat Miami? If the effort is there this team can hang with anyone.

« Reply #695 on: March 18, 2013, 11:14:59 PM »

Offline NoraG1

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 108
Can someone please explain how Bosh played 37 min and no fouls? At Center? Really? It is ridiculous? I hate the refs!

Our big men were Jeff Green and Brandon Bass. I don't see where Bosh would have any chance to foul someone.

You have point but at center if someone is driving in the lane you have to protect the paint. Nobody goes through 37 min of playing and does not foul at least once---unless you have a Heat uniform on

« Reply #696 on: March 18, 2013, 11:15:11 PM »

Offline kgainez

• NCE
  • Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 54
woulda
coulda
shoulda

I tell you what.
Doc is something special (sarcasm)

« Reply #697 on: March 18, 2013, 11:15:15 PM »

Offline timobusa

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 284
  • Bleed Green, Die Green
Can someone please explain how Bosh played 37 min and no fouls? At Center? Really? It is ridiculous? I hate the refs!

Lebroid had 1.

« Reply #698 on: March 18, 2013, 11:15:26 PM »

Offline kg is king

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 37
  • KG IS THE KING

I hate the NBA other than the celtics. it is complete garbage. a garbage league with garbage refs. disgraceful.
I thought the refs did a good game tonight. And the C's shot more FT's than the Heat, so I am not blaming the refs.
"I'm from the bottom, I understand what it's like to have and to not have. My perception on giving is to put yourself in those people's shoes and go from there. So that's what I did. " - The One and Only KG

« Reply #699 on: March 18, 2013, 11:15:42 PM »

Offline Lightskinsmurf

• NCE
  • Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 134

Lol, agreed.

« Reply #700 on: March 18, 2013, 11:15:55 PM »

Offline Boston Garden Leprechaun

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1550

THE HELL WITH THEM AND EVERY [dang] THUG POS On that team.
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #701 on: March 18, 2013, 11:16:50 PM »

Offline Galeto

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 71
1st-Major, major, props to Jeff Green.  Un-freaking-believable!  Please play with that intensity more often.  Please!

2nd-Sucks that we lost.  Really sucks.  It was one of the most fun games I've watched in a while, however.  Major kudos to the whole team for the effort.  I thought we we're dead in the water without KG, but I was wrong.
3rd-Unfortunately, we let that one slip away.  Just too many mistakes at the end.  Missed FT's, turnovers, blown defensive assignments, and quick shots we're are undoing.  Miami, in the end, showed why they are unstoppable.  They just have too much top-end talent to get beat by anything less than a near-perfect performance.

Oh well, such is way of things.  Would have been a nice side-story to this nightmarish season.

Nightmarish season?  Besides injuries, they've played very well over a long stretch and I think have been more entertaining than the past two or three seasons. 

« Reply #702 on: March 18, 2013, 11:16:53 PM »

Offline JohnBagleyValueMeal

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 176
  • It's not hard to work hard.
Green definitely needed a rest in the 4Q. He averages 26 MPG and he played 40 tonight.

What kills me is the back to back Crawford & Terry turnovers.

End of the game the Celtics had good looks and made LeBron take a contested long jumper to win it. I mean, it's almost as if he's the best player in the world and the Heat are the best team in the NBA or something.
McHale's favorite ruse is putting paper in the mouths of sleeping teammates. "Try using one of these cocktail napkins," he said. "When just the edge sticks out of a guy's mouth, it looks like he's got fangs. The best part is when he wakes up."
-- Sports Illustrated, 12/19/1983

« Reply #703 on: March 18, 2013, 11:16:59 PM »

Offline dinome18

• Sam Hauser
  • Tommy Points: 7
Game was fixed. The out of bounds play that was overturned the official that was calling most of the calls v the Celtics grabbed and tugged on Scott Foster wrists as they were viewing the call when Foster initially called it Celtics ball and then they reversed it. Was on Jumbo-tron. Just turned in my season seats.

« Reply #704 on: March 18, 2013, 11:17:25 PM »

Offline NoraG1

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 108

I'm impressed mostly with the refs making sure to keep it going. C's had no KG. Not impressed, sorry.