Author Topic: Celtics Problem Rebounds, Specially Offensive That Turns To Opponents Points....  (Read 3403 times)

Offline krook

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 23
Seems like Bass has been rebounding more the last few games.  Could it be that bringing in even the two bigs from China was enough to get him feeling the motivation of competition for playing time?

One would think Sully would have been a much bigger threat (he lost his starting job for awhile) and that should have motivated him more than some fringe NBA talent. But he looks more aggressive on both ends of the floor so I'm happy with his as of late. Whatever the reason, keep it up BB.

Rebounds ARE Defense..that is why I wanted fab melo to get some real time back in OCT-Jan.....maybe he can be a shot blocker, rebounder..that would help....!!!

He is not polished enough to be a quality defender just yet. And useless on offense would be generous. I have no clue if he will ever be an impact player, but I know he is nowhere close to helping anytime soon.
most say that about a rebounder-shot blocker, who has done so in numerous games in the D league, rebounds and shot blocking is the same in both leagues. Then, look at crawford and williams, white also, raqndolph....you say THEY are so polished....you see ANY defense there, i see lost, wild souls, pickup bball players, like the types I play against....THAT is my point, fab is/was worth the same time out there, alongside KG to develop, you cannot teach HEIGHT, he will always be near the rim, always block a shot or two, always be in the paint for a needed REBOUND, then you set him up a few times, scores, gets confident...BANG..you gotsszzz a PLAYER...look at hibbard, he was a rusty nail...till they played him, he was a 7 foot stiff...now he is getting pretty dangerous, and he is STILL SEVEN FEET...wild guards who like to luanch a shot with no one under the rim are a dime a dozen. DOC....darko....

since we got randolph white bass wilcox kg, i don't see any minutes on melo

Offline timobusa

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 284
  • Bleed Green, Die Green
its funny when a troll doesnt know its a troll.