Author Topic: How To Beat The Miami Heat? (Just Comment)  (Read 10375 times)

How To Beat The Miami Heat? (Just Comment)
« on: March 07, 2013, 09:48:50 AM »

Offline krook

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 23
if I’m danny ainge...hey i remember now the last time we got banner #17 when we got a center defensive player perkins along with kg...when we faced Cleveland hell yeah lebron cant attack us inside...lebron is a perimeter shooter...somehow we stop him inside while we got tony allen on lerbon..A lock down defender player....
hey when dallas beat miami they got 3 bigman chandler novitzki and marion...

maybe i should get a bigman too...

chandler is roaming inside waiting for d-wade and lerbon to attack while novitzki helps chandler with some rebounds...and marion guarded lebron pretty well too...

while they have 3 point shooters terry, stevenson, jason kidd, stojacovic,

and chandler and novitzki give floor spacing to jj barrea to attack the basket...

while marion locks lebron on the side..novitzki locks haslem because novitzki is too tall for haslem 7'0, while chandler locks chris bosh inside...

miami are 3 all 3 point shooters..

hell yeah they missed chandler and novitzki to the rebounds 7'0 and 7'1 combined

.if we can’t beat them outside beat them down low

(box out rebounds block shots dunks etc etc;)

then danny ainge is a genius and 100% good celtics gm
Clog the lane? (Yes) but remember its useless ray allen noris cole rashad lewis mike miller chris bosh shane battier are all 3 pointers (still rebounding is needed)
2 big guys 6'11 kg and another 6'11 maybe would help stop attacking players like lebron and d-wade...and if that center give space to kg so that he can hit those jump shots...that would really help us and rebounding is solve (remember pierce or green will contain lebron while a big man center or power forward will used his body to stop or contain any attacking players inside.. while kg on C or PF will help too) in that case we can beat them, I’m counting on bass or white or green as help defense players, and i think Randolph might be released
Spoelstra's new offense creates tremendous movement and is absolutely perfect for his personnel. It gets Wade, Lebron and Bosh open in their best spots and more importantly going at the rim where all three are tremendously lethal. It plays to their great basketball IQ and allows the Heat to run wild in a spread out defense where they can beat every match-up through greatly timed cuts and wonderful movement. Having that premiere defender at the rim makes Lebron and Wade think twice about driving the basket and also provides with a tremendous helper for when the zone collapses on the attacking player.
If the Heat are going to chase that ring they must get an answer to the zone defense. They can play a tremendous inside out game if there is proper movement. They have lethal perimeter shooters in James Jones, Dwayne Wade and Norris Cole

Re: How To Beat The Miami Heat? (Just Comment)
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2013, 09:57:25 AM »

Offline Clench123

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 251
Slow down Lebron, take out Wade, and the rest is kind of easy.

I really like our chances against them this season.  We have the Pitbulls and Jeff Green who is pretty good at slowing down Lebron.  So this year we don't have to double any of them.  Avery on Wade, Jeff Green on Lebron, and Lee doing extra to bother both.

And KG would be able to focus more on Bosh instead of having to worry about the other two like last year.

Let's destroy Stern's plan and beat the Heat

I always said when I left the Celtics, I could not go to heaven, because that would
 be a step down. I am pure 100 percent Celtic. I think if you slashed my wrists, my
 blood would’ve been green.  -  Bill "Greatest of All Time" Russell

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2013, 10:05:01 AM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2973
ask lebron Mom out?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 12:07:56 PM by SHAQATTACK »

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2013, 11:03:32 AM »

Offline masteremile123

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 10
What we had last year + bradley and green.
1 point guard and 1 scoring center/big man playing at elite levels.
Guys who can take Lebron and D wade 1 on 1 (slow them down just so you don't double team)
Have multiple players who can score , move the ball , attack with the pass , take care of the ball , rebound the ball , attack in transition.

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2013, 11:54:45 AM »

Offline Yogi

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 255
Excellent arguments.  You've convinced me.  Let's sign a Dirk and a Chandler for vet min.  I wonder why no other team thought of this.
CelticsBlog DKC Pelicans
J. Lin/I. Canaan/N. Wolters
E. Gordon/A. Shved
N. Batum/A. Roberson
A. Davis/K. Olynyk/M. Scott
D. Cousins/A. Baynes/V. Faverani
Rights: A. Abrines, R. Neto, L. Jean-Charles  Coach: M. Williams

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2013, 12:03:22 PM »

Offline Lucky17

• DKC Commish
  • JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 2352
How to beat the Miami Heat? Simple.

With a stick, while they sleep.
DKC League is now on reddit!: http://www.reddit.com/r/dkcleague

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2013, 12:28:28 PM »

Offline The Rondo Show

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 364
  • Hook 'Em
Pray that Pierce and Green can stop Lebron
DKC Suns

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2013, 12:30:55 PM »

Offline igorsure

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 5
What we had last year + bradley and green.
1 point guard and 1 scoring center/big man playing at elite levels.
O, yes. And minus 1 little rondo. Who actually was the main reason why we had good chances to beat the heat in this playoff.

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2013, 12:42:23 PM »

Offline Chief

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2450
Battier is the key. If he is hitting the 3, they are hard to beat. But you got to sink your defense to stop Lebron and Wade from driving, so you will have to live with the open looks. Last year, I thought he was the reason the Heat won the series.

1ST game  Battier 2-3 (3 pointer) L
2ND Game- Battier 0-2 (3 pointer) W
Once you are labeled 'the best' you want to stay up there, and you can't do it by loafing around.

Larry Bird

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2013, 12:50:23 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2973
simple just get somebody to play lockdown "D"on Lebron ,  no reason to let one person beat another complete team by himself....

put KG into a time machine and take him back 12 years.

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2013, 12:54:09 PM »

Offline Lightskinsmurf

• NCE
  • Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 134
Hope lebron breaks his leg getting off the bus on his way to game 1 vs the celtics.

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2013, 12:55:20 PM »

Offline Celtics18

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1469
Hope lebron breaks his leg getting off the bus on his way to game 1 vs the celtics.

That was predictable.
DKC Seventy-Sixers:

PG: G. Hill/D. Schroder
SG: C. Lee/B. Hield/T. Luwawu
SF:  Giannis/J. Lamb/M. Kuzminskas
PF:  E. Ilyasova/J. Jerebko/R. Christmas
C:    N. Vucevic/K. Olynyk/E. Davis/C. Jefferson

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2013, 12:56:38 PM »

Offline AB_Celtic

• DKC Commish
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 460

I don't. I want to beat the Heat with Lebron! How many people called the Heat's title last year illegitimate because of Rose's injury? I want an indisputable win.

Also, unfortunately, I don't hate Lebron nearly as much as I once did. He's a good guy. The real scumbag is Wade.

« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2013, 12:58:02 PM »

Offline Lightskinsmurf

• NCE
  • Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 134

I don't. I want to beat the Heat with Lebron! How many people called the Heat's title last year illegitimate because of Rose's injury? I want an indisputable win.

Also, unfortunately, I don't hate Lebron nearly as much as I once did. He's a good guy. The real scumbag is Wade.

Good luck with that.

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2013, 12:59:19 PM »

Offline CelticG1

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 288
We match up well with them Rondo would help a ton but Pierce and Green on lebron bradley and lee on Wade.. kg roaming.

Still like us in a miami series more than the other teams in the east.