Author Topic: White Randolph Williams Playing Time Problems With Doc Rivers (NO DNP)  (Read 16289 times)

Re: White Randolph Williams Playing Time Problems With Doc Rivers (NO DNP)
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2013, 08:25:06 PM »

Offline krook

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 23
i want to see white and randolph 10 or more than minutes... lets see how many many rebounds points or how will they react on the court in celtics playing style up tempo offense + defense
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 08:38:17 PM by krook »

« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2013, 08:34:15 PM »

Offline krook

• Jayson Tatum
i think we should have signed a 7'0 center not randolph... china is different from NBA...see randolph stats in NBA
because most Chinese players have no legit big man..that is why most of the ball is rebounded by randolph

off-course Chinese players got 6'10 6'11 7'0 etc etc; but i think they rely on randolph too much on rebounding....
example marbury or t-mac is doing great in china...my point is... bring them back to nba, is the way they played in china still the same...returning from nba? with some young skilled guys rookies etc;?

if this is another varnando milicic scenario we should have traded someone for a big man

but wait...heat signed birdman in 10 days...don't get playing time...but now that he is signed for the rest of the year he can play up to 15minutes per game which is really good... i hope doc rivers does that too...
but my another point is birdman is still a good player
while white and randolph  is uhm not sure for me...

we should have sign henry sims or jerome jordan or hamed haddadi or someone from europe... like jason collins who can get 5 or 4 or 10 minutes below
but as I've said maybe white and randolph can get maybe 10 minutes below too

AGREE?

« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2013, 08:43:57 PM »

Offline steelbos

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 4
The rotation will most likely stay the same right now with these guys getting limited time in games. Green and Pierce combo playing small ball, or this combo playing big will dictate how much time these guys will get. They were brought in for depth and will be given ample time to learn the system. Don't look at the 10 day contracts as this gives Ainge time to see if someone gets bought out that can help this team more.

« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2013, 08:47:17 PM »

Offline krook

• Jayson Tatum
The rotation will most likely stay the same right now with these guys getting limited time in games. Green and Pierce combo playing small ball, or this combo playing big will dictate how much time these guys will get. They were brought in for depth and will be given ample time to learn the system. Don't look at the 10 day contracts as this gives Ainge time to see if someone gets bought out that can help this team more.

i though bought out players is over? march 1?

« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2013, 08:50:58 PM »

Offline BballTim

• Dave Cowens
  • Tommy Points: 1123
i think we should have signed a 7'0 center not randolph... china is different from NBA...see randolph stats in NBA
because most Chinese players have no legit big man..that is why most of the ball is rebounded by randolph

off-course Chinese players got 6'10 6'11 7'0 etc etc; but i think they rely on randolph too much on rebounding....
example marbury or t-mac is doing great in china...my point is... bring them back to nba, is the way they played in china still the same...returning from nba? with some young skilled guys rookies etc;?

if this is another varnando milicic scenario we should have traded someone for a big man

but wait...heat signed birdman in 10 days...don't get playing time...but now that he is signed for the rest of the year he can play up to 15minutes per game which is really good... i hope doc rivers does that too...

we should have sign henry sims or jerome jordan or hamed haddadi or someone from europe... like jason collins who can get 5 or 4 or 10 minutes below

AGREE?

I think if Birdman was still good he wouldn't have been looking for a team in February. People disagree with this but I don't think he was ever that good, I think he's always been extremely undisciplined. It's great that he blocks a lot of shots, not so great when he's chasing the ball around the court trying to get those blocks.

« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2013, 08:53:26 PM »

Offline steelbos

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 4
Sorry krook, meant for guys over seas.

« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2013, 08:54:54 PM »

Offline timobusa

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 284
  • Bleed Green, Die Green
How Can Kevin Garnett Rest
If White And Radolph Are Not Playing?
Given A 10 Day Contract, How Can We Proved That Randolph And White Are Suited In Celtics System, Given Only 10 Days
How? While Doc Rivers Don't Used Them......
Why Sign Them If You Don't Used Them?
How Can KG And Pierce Be Fresh And Not Toast And Out Of Gas Come Playoffs?
Even T-Will As Back-Up Of Pierce
Whats Wrong With Doc Rivers Coaching Style

Bradley/Crawford
Lee/Terry
Pierce/Williams
Green/White/Bass
Garnett/Wilcox/Randolph

Bass And Wilcox Out Of Rotation For A While
or
PP and KG Out For Rotation (Rest)
Lets See What White And Randolph Can Do
AGREE?

I Don't Want To See A Varnando And Milicic Scenario Here

Stop freaking out, we got a couple days of rest.
We had to play our main guys last game. And they did a heck of a job.
The new guys will get their playing time.

« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2013, 09:08:41 PM »

Offline krook

• Jayson Tatum
Given A 10 Day Contract, How Can We Proved That Randolph And White Are Suited In Celtics System, Given Only 10 Days

Bradley/Crawford
Lee/Terry
Pierce/Williams
Green/White/Bass
Garnett/Wilcox/Randolph

or
AGREE?

we are not freaking out... you know doc rivers... he loves our veterans...he is not greg popavich type

« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2013, 09:20:19 PM »

Offline gar

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 247
  • Strength from Within
If Randolph and Williams has seen the light while in China and are willing to put some work in they will get a chance. Don't like Doc making Pierce bring the ball up when you have T-Will on the bench; but that is Doc being Doc.

Doc needs to show discipline and not wear Pierce and KG out and not play Bass just because when Wilcox is starting to come on.

« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2013, 09:49:23 PM »

Offline jdz101

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 404
I will go the other way and say if randolph was getting any sort of significant playing time, I will be disappointed in doc.

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck was chris bosh?

« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2013, 10:09:04 PM »

Offline Celtics18

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1469

Bradley/Crawford
Lee/Terry
Pierce/Williams
Green/White/Bass
Garnett/Wilcox/Randolph

or
AGREE?

we are not freaking out... you know doc rivers... he loves our veterans...he is not greg popavich type

Tim Duncan and Kevin Garnett are playing roughly the same amount of minutes per game for the season. 
DKC Seventy-Sixers:

PG: G. Hill/D. Schroder
SG: C. Lee/B. Hield/T. Luwawu
SF:  Giannis/J. Lamb/M. Kuzminskas
PF:  E. Ilyasova/J. Jerebko/R. Christmas
C:    N. Vucevic/K. Olynyk/E. Davis/C. Jefferson

« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2013, 10:39:46 PM »

Offline Eddie20

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 975

AGREE?

I'm not following your logic. First you want Randolph and White to get PT ahead of both Wilcox & Bass, but now you're saying we should've signed someone else. Every team has a rotation. No team is going to play all 12 players. What you're asking for, to be kind, is simply not practical.

Birdman played limited minutes while under his 10 day contract because he was getting in shape and becoming familiar with the system. He is not getting more playing time now because he is signed for the rest of the year.

What is this Varnado situation you speak of?  You're making it sound like we desperately wanted him back, but he was upset at his lack of playing time. If we had wanted him back we simply would've extended another 10 day contract.

I don't mean this to sound condescending, but have you been watching basketball for a short period of time? If so, I could understand this post and many of the others you've made. If our players receive PT is because our coaching staff feels it is warranted based on what they see in practice. I highly doubt Varnado was dominating our practices, but Doc refused to play him because he is loyal to our vets.

« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2013, 10:42:31 PM »

Offline timobusa

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 284
  • Bleed Green, Die Green

AGREE?

Krook, 1 question
Where are you from?
Just curious.

« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2013, 10:46:10 PM »

Offline Eddie20

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 975

AGREE?

Krook, 1 question
Where are you from?
Just curious.

I'm going to have to go with Kazakhstan   ;)

« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2013, 11:00:42 PM »

Offline OhioGreen

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 55
Why is it that Greg Pop can utilize all his young/rookie/new players within his game plans, and Doc can't???? Unless it's just cuz Pop is the best coach in the league and Doc, ahh........isn't!!!!!!