Author Topic: Playoff seedings  (Read 4975 times)

Re: Playoff seedings
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2013, 03:13:28 AM »

Offline jdz101

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 404
The reason for staying away from Mia as long as possible is if they get injured early in the playoffs. Of course there is no way to time things as Bron could twist a knee on 4-15 and be back by 5/10...

We need some GOOD luck. REALLY good. In my life we have won and lost titles with injury luck. Indeed even way back in Russes 2nd year we didn't repeat because he was hurt. We need it to go the other way this year

just pray indiana or knicks or atlanta or brooklyn or bulls beat the miami heat... then we are safe ^_^

The knicks or brooklyn havent got a hope. If the bulls dont have rose then they havent got a hope either. That leaves the pacers. NBA referees will not let the pacers beat the heat in a 7 game series.

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck was chris bosh?

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2013, 03:50:41 AM »

Offline beklog

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 64
Am I the only one believe that they're saving Rose for the playoffs... Bulls w/ Rose has a great chance against Heat..

And I rather fight Bulls for the ECF where we got the pitbulls against Rose
Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light… I just take pictures…

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2013, 03:54:08 AM »

Offline jdz101

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 404
Am I the only one believe that they're saving Rose for the playoffs... Bulls w/ Rose has a great chance against Heat..

The bulls got absolutely murdered by the heat in 5 games with a fully healthy rose, gibson and a better supporting squad last time round.

The heat are better than that year now, what makes you think the bulls'll do any better?

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck was chris bosh?

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2013, 04:38:41 AM »

Offline beklog

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 64

The bulls got absolutely murdered by the heat in 5 games with a fully healthy rose, gibson and a better supporting squad last time round.

The heat are better than that year now, what makes you think the bulls'll do any better?

Was that 2yrs ago??? Noah and gibson definitely improve this yr... they got Nate as an xfactor... hinrich and belinelli

They wont make it this far without rose if everyone didn't improve or if everyone didn't play well together..
Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light… I just take pictures…

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2013, 08:34:36 AM »

Offline Lightskinsmurf

• NCE
  • Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 134

There's no way rose is going to sit out for as long as he has and come back at playoff time and dominate against the heat.

« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2013, 12:34:19 PM »

Offline celts10

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 25
I'd prefer the Knicks in the first round. Hopefully we won't have a week off in between series like the 2011 playoffs, when we swept the Knicks, waited a week for the Heat which totally killed our momentum.

« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2013, 01:04:06 PM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 383
  • Jeff Green

There's no way rose is going to sit out for as long as he has and come back at playoff time and dominate against the heat.

Debatable. I say, he comes back with 2 weeks remaining to lead Bulls past both the Heat and the Pacers. All the way to a tough game 7 ECF defeat (to the Celtics).
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2013, 01:21:52 PM »

Offline CelticsFan9

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 116
  • Everyone's excited for the new era.

Debatable. I say, he comes back with 2 weeks remaining to lead Bulls past both the Heat and the Pacers. All the way to a tough game 7 ECF defeat (to the Celtics).

I think Rose should just wait to come back next season.  It's not worth it coming back during the playoffs when the intensity is at an all time high.  You can't just come back.  Rose would get demolished.

I'm also in the boat saying Rondo should wait until January 2014 to come back.  Waiting a year is the safest route to go.

« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2013, 01:26:47 PM »

Offline KGs Knee

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1544

I think Rose should just wait to come back next season.  It's not worth it coming back during the playoffs when the intensity is at an all time high.  You can't just come back.  Rose would get demolished.

I'm also in the boat saying Rondo should wait until January 2014 to come back.  Waiting a year is the safest route to go.

Tell that to AP

« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2013, 07:52:54 PM »

Offline Boston Garden Leprechaun

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1557
Play all three.

First, pacers (2v7)
Then, knicks (3v7)
Next, heat (1v7)
Finally, clippers (4v7)

Easiest path to eighteen

LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2013, 07:57:28 PM »

Offline CelticsFan9

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 116
  • Everyone's excited for the new era.

Tell that to AP

His comeback is something I've never seen before and it's something we will never see for another 1 million blown-out knees.

« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2013, 09:37:56 PM »

Offline Spicoli

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 130
I would prefer the C's and Pacers to both get a crack at Miami. So in that case, i want the C's to get the first crack at Miami in the first round, and then have Indiana get their chance if they meet in the conference finals or something. The C's and Pacers are the only two teams with a punchers chance at beating Miami. I don't want them to play against each other right off the bat.

« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2013, 09:43:11 PM »

Offline hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2704

Tell that to AP

His comeback is something I've never seen before and it's something we will never see for another 1 million blown-out knees.

??? Are you saying no one successfully came back from a torn ACL before? Many players nowadays have.