Author Topic: Can someone explain to me why David Stern is Evil?  (Read 1392 times)

Can someone explain to me why David Stern is Evil?
« on: February 28, 2013, 10:03:19 AM »

Offline TitleMaster

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 117
Ok, the talk about Stern and his fixing of the games, has now become a national pastime.

Last year, from around the country, I'd received calls from concerned citizens, confirming that Miami's advance to the NBA finals, was based upon very suspicious calls and tampering. And these were NOT Celtics fan. These were Knicks, Sixers, Rockets, and Lakers viewers. But the consensus was clear ... Stern was evil.

Re: Can someone explain to me why David Stern is Evil?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 10:45:10 AM »

Offline Chief

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2450
Once you are labeled 'the best' you want to stay up there, and you can't do it by loafing around.

Larry Bird

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 10:47:53 AM »

Offline ScottHow

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 354
  • It's what I do! It's who I am!
Because he is the devil.

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2013, 11:07:15 AM »

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885
Cool.

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2013, 11:09:36 AM »

Offline Lucky17

• DKC Commish
  • JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 2352
Basketball reasons.
DKC League is now on reddit!: http://www.reddit.com/r/dkcleague

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2013, 11:11:50 AM »

Offline StartOrien

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1200
Whenever these conspiracy theory things come up I get so angry I just want to end the thread.. hmmmm...

DAVID STERN IS EVIL BECAUSE HE DOESN'T BELIEVE IN GUN CONTROL. WHAT ARE YOUR GUYS THOUGHTS ON GUN CONTROL?! LET ME KNOW RIGHT HERE ON THIS THREAD!

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2013, 11:33:25 AM »

Offline wahz

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 101
He is solely responsible for the star treatment that the better players get.  Us older folks know it started when he became commmish. Jordan started winning titles. It used to be even or twisted the other way, ie, Kareem would be getting beaten up and couldn't catch a call, likewise with Rodman butchering Larry, Cowens in constant foul trouble and so on.

He didn't compensate the Celtics for the death of Len Bias death or Reggie Lewis.

Go see free throw disparities in games like Celtics Lakers game 7 2010 or in the Lakers Sacramento games. Then when it comes out that indeed a ref is a criminal, he says its isolated.

Ewing draft.

Sonicsgate, although the many foolish politicians, who are nearly all gone already, in Seattle and Washington state were equally responsible. The weren't so much corrupt as silly fools

and so on

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2013, 11:51:06 AM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
He is more interested about making money for the league than the integrity of the game.   He has excelled at that and the international marketing of the NBA.   However, both officiating and the basketball have declined during his tenure.