Author Topic: Yowza! If Celts make it to the finals, my tickets are $290 each!!!!!  (Read 3646 times)

Re: Yowza! If Celts make it to the finals, my tickets are $290 each!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2013, 03:54:04 PM »

Offline action781

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 609
My rep told me mine were a flat rate throughout.  303 row 10, $60 each.

I don't get it. Guess I am getting screwed for not renewing.

Talk to your rep.  I don't know if mine escalate or not per round, but mine are also center balcony, mid rows, and average out to $60 each over the entire playoffs.

I know they used to escalate in the past, then I think it was 2011 (?) they moved to a fixed cost and kept it last postseason too.
2020 CelticsStrong All-2000s Draft -- Utah Jazz

Finals Starters:  Jason Kidd - Reggie Miller - PJ Tucker - Al Horford - Shaq
Bench:  Rajon Rondo - Trae Young - Marcus Smart - Jaylen Brown -  Peja Stojakovic - Jamal Mashburn - Carlos Boozer - Tristan Thompson - Mehmet Okur

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2013, 05:11:22 PM »

Offline vinnie

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 429
These are $115 seats during the regular season. Quite the markup. The rounds go like this: first, $145; second, $180; third, $220. and finals, $290.

how much do your season tix run per seat?

$115 per seat

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2013, 05:42:55 PM »

Offline Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1607
  • What a Pub Should Be
My rep told me mine were a flat rate throughout.  303 row 10, $60 each.

I don't get it. Guess I am getting screwed for not renewing.

Talk to your rep.  I don't know if mine escalate or not per round, but mine are also center balcony, mid rows, and average out to $60 each over the entire playoffs.

I know they used to escalate in the past, then I think it was 2011 (?) they moved to a fixed cost and kept it last postseason too.

Off the top of my head, I wonder if it might have to do with what option you chose back during the lockout.  I'd have to go back and look but my playoff tickets were definitely a flat rate last year and are only averaging like $60 for the entire playoffs this year. (Sec. 311 Row 1)

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team