Author Topic: The True Value of Avery Bradley (Bradley vs Curry)  (Read 925 times)

The True Value of Avery Bradley (Bradley vs Curry)
« on: February 28, 2013, 05:02:03 PM »

Offline CelticnLA

• Jordan Walsh
  • Tommy Points: 10
The Warriors may be struggling but Steph Curry is coming into Boston absolutely blazing (32-48 for 92 points over the last two games). That being said we are about to witness just how amazing Avery Bradley is, and hopefully continue to realize just how important he is to this team going forward.

When Boston visited GS on that dreaded trip out West back in December, Curry was a spectacularly efficient 8-13 with 9 assist in limited minutes (he did have 5 to's tho). Bradley did not play in that game, but he will be there with bells on to greet Curry as he steps off the bus in Boston.

I'm not saying Lillard from Portland is in Curry's class (just yet), but he's pretty darned good and Bradley corralled him into a 5-16 kind of night. I'm not expecting the same thing from Curry, but I would be willing to bet my NBA League Pass that Curry won't be doing his lame Mark Jackson celebratory wiggle up and down the parquet after AB and the C's get done with them. Bradley will see double digits against Curry's suspect defense and the C's will send Curry and the Warriors off to Philly with their 3rd straight loss.

"Young man, you have the question backwards."

-- Bill Russell, after a reporter asked him how he would have fared against Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Re: The True Value of Avery Bradley (Bradley vs Curry)
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 05:10:00 PM »

Offline Lightskinsmurf

• NCE
  • Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 134
Nice going, now this thread will be brought up when curry drops 60 tomorrow.

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 05:15:53 PM »

Offline CelticnLA

• Jordan Walsh
  • Tommy Points: 10
c'mon light skinned...Curry is being held to 32, but he is taking 25 shots to get :P
"Young man, you have the question backwards."

-- Bill Russell, after a reporter asked him how he would have fared against Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2013, 05:26:49 PM »

Online BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818
Bradley should do well guarding Curry, but I'm more intrested in an improved effort on Barnes and Thompson, particularly Thompson who Doc for some reason thought it would be a good idea to put Jason Terry on him despite giving up about 5 inches.

The X factor will be Jack. Killed us last time, part of Terry and Lee didn't do a good job on him either, hopefully fortunes will change this time around.

Terry and Lee played a lot of minutes that game.

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2013, 05:34:36 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
AB will be fine vs Curry.

Like BudWeiser stated, I'm concerned about Jack and Co, though.

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2013, 05:37:27 PM »

Offline scaryjerry

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 176
I expect AB to do a much better job then Iman Shumpert...lol.

but what matters is a win, which the knicks were able to get.....because of tyson chandler.