Author Topic: Warriors (33-25) at Celtics (30-27) 3/1  (Read 40727 times)

Re: Warriors (33-25) at Celtics (30-27) 3/1
« Reply #285 on: March 01, 2013, 11:49:30 PM »

Offline ScottHow

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 354
  • It's what I do! It's who I am!
Impressive win

« Reply #286 on: March 02, 2013, 12:02:45 AM »

Offline timobusa

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 284
  • Bleed Green, Die Green
AB was in foul trouble but he shut Curry down, Curry scored ONE basket on AB... (I think) he only scored 6 of his points off of AB and 4 were at the line! AB was on him like white on rice! AB was in his head b/c he took Curry out of the game early with that defense!!! Watch the game back, Curry had to try to run AB through 20 different screens and it was not effective at all b/c AB fought through like he was chasing his last meal!!! Curry was flailing and flopping and pushing AB while he was on him (sadly AB took calls that were TERRIBLE for 5 fouls)! The other guys let Curry get his 25 but they guarded him effectively too, it was easier for them b/c AB had already destroyed his mindset! Curry hit like 2 shots at the end on their little mini comeback attempt then AB came back in and he missed the next attempt. Watching AB tonight was a thing of beauty (offense too)!!!! LOVED IT!!

ABEAST IS A MONSTER!!!!

Agree on all accounts.

If the refs we're calling it fair tonight, Curry would've only had around 10-15 points.

But sadly that's how the ball rolls sometimes.
AB shut him down.
Lee did a decent job on Klay Thompson too. That kid can shoot lights out too.

True true! Our team D was pretty good too. I thought Crawford did a good job on Curry in the 4th before those last 2 buckets... he is gonna be solid even though he is another guy not known for defense, somehow Doc gets good D out of all his guys! When Craw gets the rotations down, he looks quick enough to stay with a lot of guys... Doc's going to demand solid D or he just wont play! I loved that Doc let him keep playing even through some anxious looking mistakes... he sparked us at one point, then we didn't look back!

Doc was so excited about tonight's win, he fist-pumped up high (talking to himself) while going to the tunnel. I haven't seen post game but I think Doc really enjoyed this win, he was smiling from ear to ear!!

As he should!
The team played well tonight specially on Defense, given that the refs had a bunch of bogus calls to keep the game close. We still got through it and pulled away in the 4th.

Horrendous shooting from Terry, but he hit it when it mattered.
I'm not counting Terry out til I see his playoff performance.

« Reply #287 on: March 02, 2013, 12:24:47 AM »

Offline Lightskinsmurf

• NCE
  • Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 134
AB was in foul trouble but he shut Curry down, Curry scored ONE basket on AB... (I think) he only scored 6 of his points off of AB and 4 were at the line! AB was on him like white on rice! AB was in his head b/c he took Curry out of the game early with that defense!!! Watch the game back, Curry had to try to run AB through 20 different screens and it was not effective at all b/c AB fought through like he was chasing his last meal!!! Curry was flailing and flopping and pushing AB while he was on him (sadly AB took calls that were TERRIBLE for 5 fouls)! The other guys let Curry get his 25 but they guarded him effectively too, it was easier for them b/c AB had already destroyed his mindset! Curry hit like 2 shots at the end on their little mini comeback attempt then AB came back in and he missed the next attempt. Watching AB tonight was a thing of beauty (offense too)!!!! LOVED IT!!

ABEAST IS A MONSTER!!!!

Agree on all accounts.

If the refs we're calling it fair tonight, Curry would've only had around 10-15 points.

AB shut him down.

True true! Our team D was pretty good too. I thought Crawford did a good job on Curry in the 4th before those last 2 buckets... he is gonna be solid even though he is another guy not known for defense, somehow Doc gets good D out of all his guys! When Craw gets the rotations down, he looks quick enough to stay with a lot of guys... Doc's going to demand solid D or he just wont play! I loved that Doc let him keep playing even through some anxious looking mistakes... he sparked us at one point, then we didn't look back!

Doc was so excited about tonight's win, he fist-pumped up high (talking to himself) while going to the tunnel. I haven't seen post game but I think Doc really enjoyed this win, he was smiling from ear to ear!!

As he should!
The team played well tonight specially on Defense, given that the refs had a bunch of bogus calls to keep the game close. We still got through it and pulled away in the 4th.

My thoughts exactly.

« Reply #288 on: March 02, 2013, 07:21:13 AM »

Online SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2951
good win to right the ship.   I credit the CELTICS defense with messing up the Warriors shooting, they did a nice job getting in their heads and faces to wreck shots.

Green was huge at the end.  Wish we had Sully to control the paint , it would have been blow out. the whole game.  Refs sucked with calls on AB .....they should be fined.

« Reply #289 on: March 02, 2013, 07:30:07 AM »

Offline beklog

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 64

ABEAST IS A MONSTER!!!!

Agree on all accounts.

AB shut him down.

As he should!

we waited the whole regular season for u Mr. Terry...
don't let us down on the Playoffs
Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light… I just take pictures…