Author Topic: Brutal Road Trip Ahead  (Read 2018 times)

Re: Brutal Road Trip Ahead
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2013, 12:03:20 PM »

Offline JBcat

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 512
Portland game was the only one that really got to me.  Thought 3-2 would've been a good trip.  2-3 isn't the end of the world.

The Portland game didn't bother me too much.  It was just one of those games that you give the other team credit for playing really well.  Portland was desperate for a win and I think Doc said himself Portland was playing better recently despite their losing streak.

Re: Brutal Road Trip Ahead
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2013, 03:32:01 PM »

Offline Q_FBE

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 243
Portland game was the only one that really got to me.  Thought 3-2 would've been a good trip.  2-3 isn't the end of the world.

The Portland game didn't bother me too much.  It was just one of those games that you give the other team credit for playing really well.  Portland was desperate for a win and I think Doc said himself Portland was playing better recently despite their losing streak.

Portland gave the Lakers a helluva game Friday night. I figured one and four after seeing that. Turns out some money was found in Utah and that was a fantastic game last night. Celtics competed well in Denver, too, at least a lot better than the Lakers.  ;D

Now it is New York and Brooklyns turn to go west in late March.
The beatings will continue until morale improves