Author Topic: The celtics are staying at my hotel  (Read 4452 times)

Re: The celtics are staying at my hotel
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2013, 12:01:04 AM »

Offline Eddie20

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 975
That is really awesome! If I were in your shoes, I probably couldn't help but be the most annoying fan on the planet!

Btw, how big was Melo in real life?
Seems 7 feet to me.  I have a freakin Celtic hoodie on so I felt like I should acknowledge that I'm not an autograph hound who snuck into the hotel.  Just told them that we drove down from Seattle to see them play... Bradley was like "that's what I'm talkin bout"... Wished them luck tomorrow.  I'm only 5'7... Melo is a giant next to me.

If you met him in the elevator, what was he doing... sitting down??  :o

I wonder what their reaction would've been if you had said "watch your head" as Melo exited the elevator.

Celtics rookie Fab Melo suffered a concussion last weekend after bumping his head on the doorway in his Sioux Falls hotel room while the Maine Red Claws

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2013, 12:04:24 AM »

Offline Kuberski1

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 26
wow!  Lucky you, must be a great experience.....have fun with it, hope you get to see them again!!

« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2013, 12:05:57 AM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 383
  • Jeff Green
I always wanted to know who was close to who on the team. I would not have ever pictured Bradley and Melo walking together or anything lol but I guess they are teammates.

Did you see KG??
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"