Author Topic: Robert Swift is refusing to abandon his bullet-ridden, beer can-strewn foreclose  (Read 2629 times)

Offline JSD

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2159
Robert Swift’s short NBA career, sadly, produced more bad punchlines than it did productive seasons. The heavily-tattooed big man was drafted directly out of high school in 2004 and was a favorite amongst several well-respected NBA GMs, but his game never found a groove and he last played in the NBA back in 2009. After a stint in the NBA’s minor league and a jaunt playing professionally in Tokyo, Swift apparently has settled back in the Pacific Northwest, living in the same house he bought as a member of the Seattle SuperSonics...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/robert-swift-refusing-abandon-bullet-ridden-beer-strewn-170507711--nba.html

Another rich athlete has gone broke and jobless. If I remember correctly, Ainge had this guy over Big Al. Thank goodness Seattle didn’t allow that to happen, this guy would have cost us our 17th banner.

Offline Kane3387

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 944
  • Intensity!!!
Robert Swift’s short NBA career, sadly, produced more bad punchlines than it did productive seasons. The heavily-tattooed big man was drafted directly out of high school in 2004 and was a favorite amongst several well-respected NBA GMs, but his game never found a groove and he last played in the NBA back in 2009. After a stint in the NBA’s minor league and a jaunt playing professionally in Tokyo, Swift apparently has settled back in the Pacific Northwest, living in the same house he bought as a member of the Seattle SuperSonics...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/robert-swift-refusing-abandon-bullet-ridden-beer-strewn-170507711--nba.html

Another rich athlete has gone broke and jobless. If I remember correctly, Ainge had this guy over Big Al. Thank goodness Seattle didn’t allow that to happen, this guy would have cost us our 17th banner.

He was a product of his father. Could never escape the influence of his dad and destroyed his future. Love can equal stupidity.

KG: "Dude.... What is up with yo shorts?!"

CBD_2016 Cavs Remaining Picks - 14.14

Offline Celtics18

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1469
Sounds like he needs a job.  Let's sign him!
DKC Seventy-Sixers:

PG: G. Hill/D. Schroder
SG: C. Lee/B. Hield/T. Luwawu
SF:  Giannis/J. Lamb/M. Kuzminskas
PF:  E. Ilyasova/J. Jerebko/R. Christmas
C:    N. Vucevic/K. Olynyk/E. Davis/C. Jefferson

Offline JSD

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey

He was a product of his father. Could never escape the influence of his dad and destroyed his future. Love can equal stupidity.

What's up with his dad?

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
I think he actually might live in my town of Bellevue.  I'll go stop by, swim through the cans of Four Loko, and see if he wants a 10 day contract. 

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
He is horrible not worth the walk.

Offline JSD

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
I think he actually might live in my town of Bellevue.  I'll go stop by, swim through the cans of Four Loko, and see if he wants a 10 day contract.

;D

Stop by on a friday night, you could get a decent party out of the deal.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 05:06:49 PM by JSD »

Offline ssspence

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 403
dude has big hair. he looks a little like Paul Dano, as I recall...

Mike

(My name is not Mike)