Author Topic: KG (rest) not playing tonight  (Read 1871 times)

Re: KG (rest) not playing tonight
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2013, 08:22:58 PM »

Offline hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2700
Learning from Pop.

A bit too late though, no Darko.

no Darko, no Sullinger, no Collins. I really hope Bass gets 4 first quater fouls tonight, I can't stand seeing him for long stretches

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2013, 08:30:03 PM »

Online SCeltic34

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1956
I seriously hope Bass was playing like crap on purpose so he wouldn't be traded.  Now that the trade deadline has passed, he'll actually start rebounding, playing defense, and make better decisions on the offensive end.

Wishful thinking I guess.

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2013, 08:33:32 PM »

Offline OhioGreen

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 55
Phoenix isn't that bad that we can sit KG and only have ten players---three of which don't know what they're doing!
At this rate we might be out of a playoff seed in two weeks.

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2013, 08:35:41 PM »

Online Birdman

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 412
gosh another loss!!!
C/PF-Horford, Baynes, Noel, Theis, Morris,
SF/SG- Tatum, Brown, Hayward, Smart, Semi, Clark
PG- Irving, Rozier, Larkin

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2013, 08:37:07 PM »

Offline LooseCannon

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 950
I seriously hope Bass was playing like crap on purpose so he wouldn't be traded.  Now that the trade deadline has passed, he'll actually start rebounding, playing defense, and make better decisions on the offensive end.

Maybe Bass was playing like crap because of uncertainty, and he shows that he plays best when given a clearly defined role as a starter with no worries about being traded.
"The worst thing that ever happened in sports was sports radio, and the internet is sports radio on steroids with lower IQs.” -- Brian Burke, former Toronto Maple Leafs senior adviser, at the 2013 MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference

« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2013, 08:52:29 PM »

Online SCeltic34

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1956

Maybe Bass was playing like crap because of uncertainty, and he shows that he plays best when given a clearly defined role as a starter with no worries about being traded.

In other words he has no mental toughness or focus.  Wonder if he's related to Dwight Coward.

He's been struggling all year anyhow.

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2013, 08:59:21 PM »

Offline timobusa

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 284
  • Bleed Green, Die Green

In other words he has no mental toughness or focus.  Wonder if he's related to Dwight Coward.

He's been struggling all year anyhow.

Well, they did play together in Orlando.....

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2013, 09:00:07 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804

Poor guy was worried about being traded his entire career b/c he's never been good at rebounding.
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)