Author Topic: Lebron providing Jason Terry with some extra motivation  (Read 3940 times)

Re: Lebron providing Jason Terry with some extra motivation
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2013, 07:27:36 PM »

Offline Lightskinsmurf

• NCE
  • Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 134
I'd like to congratulate Lebron James for dunking over a 34 year old 6'1" guy, who even in his prime has never been known for his athleticism, and then bragging about it.  Well done, BronBron.

By this summer, Jason Terry will be 2 and 0 in playoff series against James' Heat. I can't wait to hear what the "King" has to say then.

So you're predicting a huge upset then?

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2013, 07:29:16 PM »

Offline CelticsFan9

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 116
  • Everyone's excited for the new era.
I don't care if Stern has to rig the playoffs, I want another Boston-Miami series.

That, my friends, is going to be fun.

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2013, 07:30:22 PM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 383
  • Jeff Green
I'd like to congratulate Lebron James for dunking over a 34 year old 6'1" guy, who even in his prime has never been known for his athleticism, and then bragging about it.  Well done, BronBron.

By this summer, Jason Terry will be 2 and 0 in playoff series against James' Heat. I can't wait to hear what the "King" has to say then.

That was obviously implied, I thought (idk)
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2013, 07:34:05 PM »

Offline Lightskinsmurf

• NCE
  • Don Chaney

That was obviously implied, I thought (idk)

I thought so too, I just wanted to make sure.

« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2013, 07:35:45 PM »

Offline Lightskinsmurf

• NCE
  • Don Chaney
I don't care if Stern has to rig the playoffs, I want another Boston-Miami series.

Alot of people feel miami has a clear cut path to the finals. I definitely think boston will at the very least give them a bump in the road. *If they meet*

« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2013, 07:40:17 PM »

Offline CelticsFan9

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 116
  • Everyone's excited for the new era.

Alot of people feel miami has a clear cut path to the finals. I definitely think boston will at the very least give them a bump in the road. *If they meet*

In my opinion, we're the only team in the East that Miami would rather not play.

« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2013, 07:43:29 PM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 383
  • Jeff Green

In my opinion, we're the only team in the East that Miami would rather not play.

Agreed. They're not even slightly afraid of Indiana (Roy Hibbert underperforming) or New York (live by the three, die by the three -- 7 game series, while failing in playoffs) or Brooklyn (just not good enough) or Atlanta (not even a challenge).

To be honest, I'd think they're scared of Milwaukee the second most. They match up really well against the Heat.
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"

« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2013, 07:49:51 PM »

Offline Lightskinsmurf

• NCE
  • Don Chaney

Agreed. They're not even slightly afraid of Indiana (Roy Hibbert underperforming) or New York (live by the three, die by the three -- 7 game series, while failing in playoffs) or Brooklyn (just not good enough) or Atlanta (not even a challenge).

To be honest, I'd think they're scared of Milwaukee the second most. They match up really well against the Heat.

Miami isn't slightly afraid of anyone, especially not milawaukee. I think the celtics are the only team in the east that can knock off miami. I don't think anybody else will. Don't think the celtics will either but I give them the best shot over the pacers and knicks.

« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2013, 11:47:25 PM »

Offline NoraG1

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 108

Miami isn't slightly afraid of anyone, especially not milawaukee. I think the celtics are the only team in the east that can knock off miami. I don't think anybody else will. Don't think the celtics will either but I give them the best shot over the pacers and knicks.

It is hard to be afraid of any team when you have the refs on your side. I know people frown upon people bringing up the refs but in the Heats' case it is really hard to ignore how blatantly the refs call things in their favor. Lebron probably has less foul calls then any teams' least used player.

« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2013, 03:22:26 AM »

Offline crimson_stallion

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 875
I love it when other teams give us bulletin board material. Pierce is usually playing out of his mind when he's angry :)

Not to mention KG - thank you Hawks GM :)

« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2013, 03:28:10 AM »

Offline crimson_stallion

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 875
MIA has already lost to BOS without Rajon...barely beat us without KG...

Edit: Barely beat us without KG AND Rondo!

I'd love to see Miami take on a healthy Boston team without Lebron and Bosh!

« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2013, 10:12:32 AM »

Offline scaryjerry

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 176
Terry doesn't talk any more then Lebron....Terry opened his mouth in those finals when the mavericks beat the heat because of Lebron and his childish early in game celebrations and Terry more then backed up his talk....to the point Lebron has changed since those finals.

« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2013, 11:46:35 AM »

Offline Lightskinsmurf

• NCE
  • Don Chaney
Terry doesn't talk any more then Lebron....Terry opened his mouth in those finals when the mavericks beat the heat because of Lebron and his childish early in game celebrations and Terry more then backed up his talk....to the point Lebron has changed since those finals.

Disagree with that, terry talks every chance he gets. Lebron has his moments. Either way it doesn't matter. Both can trash talk whenever they want, just back it up.

« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2013, 12:47:20 PM »

Offline ssspence

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 403
Hilarious.

If you mean it will motivate Terry to stop turning the ball over in key spots -- particularly with that two-dribble-then-over-the-head-back-pass that never... ever... works -- i hope you're right.
Mike

(My name is not Mike)