Poll

who should be in closing lineup on offense ? Crawford,Bradley,Lee or Bass ?

Crawford ( Scorer/ shot maker)
3 (27.3%)
Bradley ( cutter/spot up shooter)
3 (27.3%)
Lee ( ball handler/ spot up shooter)
5 (45.5%)
Bass ( spot up shooter)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: who should be in closing lineup on offense ? Crawford,Bradley,Lee or Bass ?  (Read 1456 times)

Offline rondohondo

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1196
I would assume the closing lineup will include Terry, Green,PP and KG on offense, who should be the 5th player?

Of course it can change on certain nights depending on who has a hot hand, but just in general , who do you think should be in the lineup ?

I go with Crawford slightly over Lee, just because he is a more explosive scorer

What's yours?

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818
Crawford should not in any shape or form be sniffing the court at the end of games.

Offline AshyLarry

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 177
  • Ashy To Classy, baby.
Bass, maybe last season and if he were playing better. Eventually, maybe Crawford. Bradley.., I'd trust, but I'm biased. His O just isn't there. And Courtney has never been a good finisher. It's a pickle, so just whoever's hot I guess. Actually, that's just how it should be, anyway.
My pic is now, and will be Fab Melo until he posts his first official NBA dbl-dbl. This may be permanent.

Offline Surferdad

• Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 972
  • "He fiddles...and diddles..."
Crawford should not in any shape or form be sniffing the court at the end of games.
Agreed, at least until he learns he is no longer playing for the Wizards.  ;)

I voted for Bradley because having Crawford and Terry in the backcourt is very weak defensively. End of games is not just about scoring people!

Online scaryjerry

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 175
Different every game

Offline Accension13

• Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 5
I think t-will and Crawford are best options offensively. T-will to get the team into the play,  and if things break down he can create for himself. Crawford if you want a safety valve to go to that can create for himself if all else fails

Offline cltc5

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 445
I think t-will and Crawford are best options offensively. T-will to get the team into the play,  and if things break down he can create for himself. Crawford if you want a safety valve to go to that can create for himself if all else fails

twill setting the offense but would rather Lee or bradley for Crawforde.  Until Crawford knows better to play within the system.  Definately a spark ala Barbosa though off the bench for JC

Offline Lightskinsmurf

• NCE
  • Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 134
What do you mean on offense? They have to play defense too right? I want the closing lineup to be more times than not, Pierce, KG, Green, terry, and whoever has it going that day.

Offline hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2700
I'd go for T-Will myself, but Doc will probably go with Bass.

Offline kgainez

• NCE
  • Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 54
I would assume the closing lineup will include Terry, Green,PP and KG on offense, who should be the 5th player?

Of course it can change on certain nights depending on who has a hot hand, but just in general , who do you think should be in the lineup ?

I go with Crawford slightly over Lee, just because he is a more explosive scorer

What's yours?

gosh
i dont want Bass in during any parts of the game lol
havent seen enough of Crawford here. if he plays anything like he did in DC, i wouldn't be opposed to it.
Lee and AB take turns on great offensive nights.

I think it will just depend on who's hot. clutch by committee

Re: who should be in closing lineup on offense ? Crawford,Bradley,Lee or Bass ?
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2013, 02:12:19 PM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 383
  • Jeff Green
I think it'll be the Lee-Bradley offense-defense switches that we've been doing the whole year. But I pick Lee if only one.
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2013, 02:13:24 PM »

Offline azzenfrost

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 177
I had to pick Lee. Yeah, defense-offense sort of thing.
I moved the cheese.

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2013, 02:18:15 PM »

Offline Surferdad

• Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 972
  • "He fiddles...and diddles..."
What do you mean on offense? They have to play defense too right? I want the closing lineup to be more times than not, Pierce, KG, Green, terry, and whoever has it going that day.
Um yes, we're talking about the whoever guy  ::)

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2013, 02:22:20 PM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 383
  • Jeff Green
Bass works too i don't mind his ending games and if I remember correctly, he had a few crunch time offensive boards for us.
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"