Author Topic: Whats the best non-Celtics rumor?  (Read 1186 times)

Whats the best non-Celtics rumor?
« on: February 21, 2013, 12:41:55 PM »

Offline jay

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 50
The best one I saw was Granger for Gordon.  Both guys go back to their home town.  The Hornets have never been able to fill that SF spot and they have Rivers coming up at guard to replace Gordon.

The Pacers have Paul George at SF, so maybe Gordon at SG makes sense for them. 

Re: Whats the best non-Celtics rumor?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 12:43:02 PM »

Offline BleedGreen1989

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 568
The best one I saw was Granger for Gordon.  Both guys go back to their home town.  The Hornets have never been able to fill that SF spot and they have Rivers coming up at guard to replace Gordon.

The Pacers have Paul George at SF, so maybe Gordon at SG makes sense for them.

not so much a rumor, but lack of rumor is Utah. I just can't imagine them keeping BOTH Milsap and Jefferson
*CB Miami Heat*
Kyle Lowry, Dwayne Wade, 13th pick in even numbered rounds, 18th pick in odd numbered rounds.

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 01:00:45 PM »

Offline jay

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 50
not so much a rumor, but lack of rumor is Utah. I just can't imagine them keeping BOTH Milsap and Jefferson

I just dont see a good deal out their for Millsap.  Teams in the east that are contenders that match up salary wise.

The Jazz wouldnt take back Kris Humphries. 

Houston makes sense even though they are in the west but I dont see anyone the Jazz would want back outside of Parsons and thats not happening.

Philly isnt a contender, but they could use a Millsap going forward.  Maybe if Utah could get Evan Turner it would be worth it, but Philly is more likely to offer Nick Young. 

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 01:09:57 PM »

Offline BleedGreen1989

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 568

I just dont see a good deal out their for Millsap.  Teams in the east that are contenders that match up salary wise.

The Jazz wouldnt take back Kris Humphries. 

Houston makes sense even though they are in the west but I dont see anyone the Jazz would want back outside of Parsons and thats not happening.

Philly isnt a contender, but they could use a Millsap going forward.  Maybe if Utah could get Evan Turner it would be worth it, but Philly is more likely to offer Nick Young.

that Philly deal sounds good deal for both sides. Not sure if Hayward can play the sg though
*CB Miami Heat*
Kyle Lowry, Dwayne Wade, 13th pick in even numbered rounds, 18th pick in odd numbered rounds.