Author Topic: Getting emotional here  (Read 2974 times)

Re: Getting emotional here
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2013, 12:12:38 AM »

Offline GreenEnvy

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1031
Guys out with the old in with the new. Why we aren't trading Paul Pierce and Kevin Garrett for the future is beyond me. If I was running this team I'd have RR, KG, and PP all traded tomorrow afternoon for winnable pieces in about 2.1 seconds flat. Ainge is asleep on the job. 

This reminds me of that disaster when he dropped our teams chances to pick up Jeff Green.

If you were running the team, you would get back about 6 mediocre players and weak picks in a weak draft. I am glad you are not affiliated with the organization.

And if just one of Jermaine or Shaq had been healthy in the playoffs, we would have been a much better team post-trade than with Perk. You can blame Ainge and the staff for putting too much stock in the O'Neal brothers, but it's pretty obvious we got the better end of that deal and would have probably lost Perk for nothing after the season anyway.
CELTICS 2024

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2013, 12:35:52 AM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
I'm getting emotional, too.

So sick of these disappointing games where the team is too old and tired and lacking in depth to show up!

Please, for mercy's sake, blow them up and let's start rebuilding.
You値l have to excuse my lengthiness葉he reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2013, 12:37:05 AM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
Frankly if we could have this starting 5 the Miami Heat want NOTHING to do with us...

Jason Terry
Joe Johnson
Carlos Lee
Kris Humphries
Roy Hibbert

Six Man
Avery Bradley

Coach:
Larry Bird

Oh my gosh that team would be bad.
You値l have to excuse my lengthiness葉he reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2013, 12:37:28 AM »

Offline Kane3387

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 944
  • Intensity!!!

So sick of these disappointing games where the team is too old and tired and lacking in depth to show up!

We are SO BAD on the road. It's night and day in the W & L column. I don't get it.

KG: "Dude.... What is up with yo shorts?!"

CBD_2016 Cavs Remaining Picks - 14.14

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2013, 12:40:00 AM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish

We are SO BAD on the road. It's night and day in the W & L column. I don't get it.

Classic sign of a mediocre / pretender team.

I had a pretty strong feeling the gaudy record on the home stand was a fluke.  Team was playing on emotion and vespers from the crowd.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 12:45:59 AM by PhoSita »
- Mark Twain

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2013, 12:52:23 AM »

Offline wahz

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 101
The tragedy may well be that this half hearted effort in LA causes DA to blow the team up. Who could blame him: A truly half ass effort with poor rotation, no blocking out and on and on. KG was as bad if not worse than anyone

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2013, 02:00:28 AM »

Offline Kane3387

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 944
  • Intensity!!!

Classic sign of a mediocre / pretender team.

I had a pretty strong feeling the gaudy record on the home stand was a fluke.  Team was playing on emotion and vespers from the crowd.

Which I think was the case with LA tonight. Buss deserves a lot of credit for the win. Lakers definitely looked inspired.

Up next:

Suns, Blazers, and Jazz. All are games we should win. If we don't go 2-1 (I can see utah getting us) then I will be very disappointed.

KG: "Dude.... What is up with yo shorts?!"

CBD_2016 Cavs Remaining Picks - 14.14