Author Topic: T Will should play today  (Read 1099 times)

T Will should play today
« on: February 20, 2013, 12:27:07 PM »

Offline kgainez

• NCE
  • Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 54
Assuming he cracks the rotation...what do you want/expect from him?
How many Minutes? Points? Dunks?

@GWashNBAGlobe: NBA source says the #celtics received Terrence Williams letter of clearance last night and he will be eligible to play tonight vs. #lakers

Re: T Will should play today
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2013, 12:29:21 PM »

Offline ScottHow

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 354
  • It's what I do! It's who I am!
Hard to say, probably depends on how quickly he picks up rotations/the system

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 12:33:03 PM »

Offline 33-00-32

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 2746
  • 2012 PAPTBG & 2013 PAPOUG CHAMPION
He'll get some play, especially on back to backs and the Captain struggling.
G:Kemba,Payton,Hairston,Henderson,Lin
F:Parker,MKG,Budinger,Mirotic,Salmons
C:R.Lopez,Biyombo,Hickson
Coach: Shaka Smart
Rights to: Bog Bog

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 12:33:07 PM »

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885
I wouldnt expect him to see the floor. Unless we are up by 20 then maybe. Even then would Doc play him with only having one shootaround?

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2013, 12:33:49 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
Unless its complete garbage time, I don't expect him off the bench except to cheer for his team mates.

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2013, 12:35:08 PM »

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818
I wouldnt expect him to see the floor. Unless we are up by 20 then maybe. Even then would Doc play him with only having one shootaround?

I think he plays without a doubt today, and upwards to 10 minutes. Doc likes to use the 4-man guard rotation, keeping Pierce as a SF, and use Green more in the SF/PF role.

10-day contract on a player I'm sure Danny would be interested in getting some game time visual feedback.

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2013, 12:42:24 PM »

Offline kgainez

• NCE
  • Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 54

I think he plays without a doubt today, and upwards to 10 minutes. Doc likes to use the 4-man guard rotation, keeping Pierce as a SF, and use Green more in the SF/PF role.

10-day contract on a player I'm sure Danny would be interested in getting some game time visual feedback.

i agree. I definitely think he plays if not for anything else, just to see how he plays with the Cs. He's on a 10day...this is like a try out for him.

And then yes...you have PP struggling. Idk...I think he'd be great in any line up with Jeff and JET...they tend to run like crazy (for us)

I think he'll get burn with a Jet/TWill/JG/Wilcox/KG line up...think that will be a really nice one...or Jet/Lee/TWill/JG one as well.

With that being said, I woldn't be surprised if he got 10 minutes and some decent points out of that. He seems to be an attacker, which is enjoyable.

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2013, 02:30:36 PM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
He'll get some play, especially on back to backs and the Captain struggling.
He's not playing over Paul Pierce, even if Pierce is shooting a doozie from the floor.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2013, 02:36:14 PM »

Offline Celtics18

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1469
A triple double in thirty-five minutes of play.
DKC Seventy-Sixers:

PG: G. Hill/D. Schroder
SG: C. Lee/B. Hield/T. Luwawu
SF:  Giannis/J. Lamb/M. Kuzminskas
PF:  E. Ilyasova/J. Jerebko/R. Christmas
C:    N. Vucevic/K. Olynyk/E. Davis/C. Jefferson

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2013, 02:39:02 PM »

Offline OhioGreen

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 55
Doubt he plays at all, as C's will be losing for the second day in a row---so Doc goes all out trying to keep it from happening.  He's strictly for emergencies only.

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2013, 02:55:21 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
If there isn't a blowout, he won't be playing... Doc stands hard by not playing guys if he can't see them in practice first. In fact, when Wilcox was coming back from his latest injury, Doc didn't let him play until the team could practice even though he was available well before then... if Wilcox can't get out there after being with the team for months (it's not like we were doing anything different at the time), then a new guy surely won't be playing w/o practice. I'd be shocked if Doc played him b4 Fab LOL!

If T-Will get's action tonight without the blowout (or some urgent need, God forbid), then I may die of shock!
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)