Author Topic: Dwight Mocks Kobe  (Read 10111 times)

Dwight Mocks Kobe
« on: February 19, 2013, 02:06:48 PM »

Offline rondohondo

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1196
http://larrybrownsports.com/basketball/dwight-howard-mocking-kobe-bryant/175636

we’re told that Howard ‘grabbed Kobe’s uniform, put it on, and imitated him in front of all the other players on the West team. He was joking and berating Kobe’ to fellow NBA stars...The source added Bryant later arrived in the locker room, ‘said hello to everyone on the team except Howard'

Re: Dwight Mocks Kobe
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 02:14:29 PM »

Offline WeMadeIt17

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 435
They need to move him asap. If they continue to lose Kobe is going to blow up.

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 02:16:49 PM »

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885
They need to move him asap. If they continue to lose Kobe is going to blow up.

Yeah Howard to LA was never a good thing for anybody. Dwight is wearing out his welcome wherever he goes.

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2013, 02:20:26 PM »

Offline WeMadeIt17

• Ray Allen
I would take him. But wonder how KG would take to him. If he would just mature a little bit then I feel he would be a great fit here. But if you can't be serious around someone like Kobe then who? I am not a huge Kobe fan but I realize he is one of the greatest to ever play and does lay it all out there similar to KG.

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2013, 02:24:47 PM »

Offline rickyfan3.0...

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 110
Who wants to play with Kobe anyways? Look how he treated Gasol after he brought them a title?

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2013, 02:27:26 PM »

Offline WeMadeIt17

• Ray Allen
Who wants to play with Kobe anyways? Look how he treated Gasol after he brought them a title?

What do you mean? Kobe was the one of the first to come out this season and said as long as I'm here Pau is here.. Kobe may yell and be angry on the floor but he came out and defended Pau when everyone was attacking him at the start of the season.

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2013, 02:28:44 PM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 383
  • Jeff Green
I'd take Kobe's side every time. Dwight, this isn't your team. What would we think if KG or Ray did this to Paul Pierce? Not Paul's fault. What if Bosh or LeBron did this to Wade? No Big 3. Dwight needs to get out of this league or something. Go to Charlotte
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2013, 02:32:11 PM »

Offline Yoki_IsTheName

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1304
  • I'm a Paul Heyman guy.
I would take him. But wonder how KG would take to him. If he would just mature a little bit then I feel he would be a great fit here. But if you can't be serious around someone like Kobe then who? I am not a huge Kobe fan but I realize he is one of the greatest to ever play and does lay it all out there similar to KG.

Good Lord KG is going to murder Dwights immature brain. He seems like he doesnt care about winning at all.

And here I thought Shaq was hating and jealous of Dwight when he was barraging him with criticism. Turns out he was right. They both are fun loving, but when it comes down to business, Shaq would take your head off, Dwight seems to be just coasting around.

I love that the Lakers are imploding. I love that Dwight is being hated by most teams because of this too.

This is why I won't trade Rondo for him. He can be better all he wants, at least Rondo cares about winning.
2019 CStrong Historical Draft 2000s OKC Thunder.
PG: Jrue Holiday / Isaiah Thomas / Larry Hughes
SG: Paul George / Aaron McKie / Bradley Beal
SF: Paul Pierce / Tayshaun Prince / Brian Scalabrine
PF: LaMarcus Aldridge / Shareef Abdur-Raheem / Ben Simmons
C: Jermaine O'neal / Ben Wallace

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2013, 02:32:40 PM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619

What do you mean? Kobe was the one of the first to come out this season and said as long as I'm here Pau is here.. Kobe may yell and be angry on the floor but he came out and defended Pau when everyone was attacking him at the start of the season.

But why should Kobe have needed to do that?  If he's not throwing Pau under the bus for the prior four years whenever something didn't go well, the anit-Pai meme never gets started.  Seriously, it's never going to be Kobe's fault that the team isn't doing well, so the blame will always fall to whomever is perceived to be the second-best player.  If you could choose where to sign a contract, why would you choose that?  You win, Kobe gets the glory.  You lose, you get the blame.  No thanks.

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2013, 02:33:37 PM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Jeff Green

But why should Kobe have needed to do that?  If he's not throwing Pau under the bus for the prior four years whenever something didn't go well, the anit-Pai meme never gets started.  Seriously, it's never going to be Kobe's fault that the team isn't doing well, so the blame will always fall to whomever is perceived to be the second-best player.  If you could choose where to sign a contract, why would you choose that?  You win, Kobe gets the glory.  You lose, you get the blame.  No thanks.

Pau was very, very instrumental in their past two titles. No Pau, no 15 or 16. And Kobe knows that. Kobe respects Pau much more than Dwight.
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2013, 02:37:19 PM »

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885

Pau was very, very instrumental in their past two titles. No Pau, no 15 or 16. And Kobe knows that. Kobe respects Pau much more than Dwight.

Kobe is very supportive of Pau. He understands how to fit in and win with the Lakers. Howard not so much. Howard will never want the second fiddle option and him and Kobe certainly arent going to settle on something.

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2013, 02:38:08 PM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Jeff Green

Kobe is very supportive of Pau. He understands how to fit in and win with the Lakers. Howard not so much. Howard will never want the second fiddle option and him and Kobe certainly arent going to settle on something.

The Busses and Kobe are diverging............... once Kobe retires, the Lakers are gonna have like 5 Joe Johnsons and never make the playoffs. Sad.
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2013, 02:39:12 PM »

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818
I think KG would do fine with Dwight. You can easily get in KG's doghouse, but more often than not, he's the one beside you helping you build up, and he doesn't throw you under the bus when a player is struggling or the team is struggling.

I think Dwight would respond to that quite well.

I hate Howard, but just saying...

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2013, 02:39:38 PM »

Offline badshar

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 72
This guy should never win a championship and I want Kobe to win his 6th ring, which means this piece of garbage needs to be thrown out of the team before he ruins everything.

Clown Howard is a pure loser, as displayed by his antics. This guy should never win a championship and always regret his misdoings. When he gets older (mid to late 30's), he should be crying and wishing for a championship, and never get it, because he doesn't deserve it.

Even though I am a Celtics fan and shouldn't be supporting Lakers, I fully support them in this situation. This guy is an awful role-model, player, and person. His personality is being a loser.

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2013, 02:39:47 PM »

Offline WeMadeIt17

• Ray Allen
When did Kobe throw Gasol under the bus??