Author Topic: KG n' K.Love has 3yrs left, if kg retire in 3yrs, can we get love if not resign?  (Read 1356 times)

Offline krook

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 23
what do you think?

Offline Smutzy#9

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 42
could be a possibility. We have a history of getting Kevins from MIN

Offline azzenfrost

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 177
Possible but improbable.
I moved the cheese.

Offline crimson_stallion

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 875
No thanks...

Not interested in getting PF's who do are slow, play no defense and cannot score inside of 12 feet.

I'd rather Josh Smith anyday - at least he's athletic, can play / defend multiple positions and can impact the game on the defensive end. 

Kevin Love is pretty much a rich man's Troy Murphy, and I don't think that helps us much at all.

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
what do you think?
I think it's time for my morning granola... I have praline and pecans in the kitchen cabinet today.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Offline rsmrostov

• Neemias Queta
  • Tommy Points: 1
what do you think?
I think it's time for my morning granola... I have praline and pecans in the kitchen cabinet today.

сползает по крыше?)))

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885
i dont even know what im going to be doing in three years, why would i be speculating on the whereabouts of Kevin Love?

Offline scaryjerry

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 175
Are you a troll? 8)

Offline scaryjerry

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 175
No thanks...

Not interested in getting PF's who do are slow, play no defense and cannot score inside of 12 feet.

I'd rather Josh Smith anyday - at least he's athletic, can play / defend multiple positions and can impact the game on the defensive end. 

Kevin Love is pretty much a rich man's Troy Murphy, and I don't think that helps us much at all.

Eh, so you'd rather a dumb player with a questionable character who relies solely on athleticism then a high basketball IQ good character guy who has lead the league in rebounding with little athleticism...yeah rebounding has no impact on defense!

Safe to say I disagree but no surprise here josh Smith is overrated on these boards