Author Topic: Is it all bad? Potential Lineups  (Read 901 times)

Is it all bad? Potential Lineups
« on: February 19, 2013, 10:00:52 AM »

Offline kgainez

• NCE
  • Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 54
It seems that either DA is going blow this mess up, or stand pat. With the rumors, blowing it up is seeming more and more likely...so let's take a look at what we could get:

Assuming you essentially trade Paul for Josh Smith (not sure what the pieces would include) -- and then say you send KG out for Bledsoe and Jordan.

For the remainder of the season...who are your starters?

Bledsoe/AB/Jeff/Smith/Jordan???
or Bledsoe/AB/Smith/BB/Jordan??

I'm not sure what would happen at the 3

And then if we keep all our injured folks...what's our depth chart look like?

Rondo/Bledsoe/JET
Ab/Lee/LB/ (TWill???)
Jeff/ Josh / (TWill???)
Josh/BB/ Sully
DJ/WIlcox/Jason

Idk...what are your thoughts and line up ideas? How the HECK would a team like this run offense? Someone said similar to the current Denver Nuggets...I mean...who on this team has a REAL jumper? Is Doc the ideal coach for this lineup?

They'd be fun to watch for sure. My thing is being realistic. I keep saying I'd LOVE to se the team we have now fight...but I'm starting to think what's the point of keeping it together if DA and Doc don't see us as a contender..I mean...if we go out first or second round (which I think is more feasible)...should we still keep it together?

I say yes...BUT if this is what rebuilding looks like...is it bad?
And then you have all these wonderful assets if you'd like to bring in a real star...like...idk who I'd like to see here...but could get us someone bigger or at least get younger talent and FAs interested in Celtics. I always felt like Josh was our ceiling lol.

THOUGHTS?

Re: Is it all bad? Potential Lineups
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 10:27:13 AM »

Offline rondohondo

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1196
Can always trade bledsoe or bradley on draft night for a lottery pick in next years draft?

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 11:34:27 AM »

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885
green would start at the three no question. the biggest reason for moving Pierce would be to open up minutes for green as silly as some people might think that may be.

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2013, 12:22:32 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
It seems that either DA is going blow this mess up, or stand pat. With the rumors, blowing it up is seeming more and more likely...so let's take a look at what we could get:

Only DA knows, I give it 50/50 either way.