Author Topic: Dallas @ Portland - 2011 Game 4  (Read 813 times)

Dallas @ Portland - 2011 Game 4
« on: February 18, 2013, 10:42:24 AM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 383
  • Jeff Green
Never watched this before, but it was crazy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJjeZ4Scm9E

What could have been... Aldridge/Roy/Wallace/Batum/Matthews is a contending core.. (Lillard/Oden O_o) As plagued by injuries as we are... sigh.

What a remarkable performance. I hope you enjoy this vid! Crazy
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"

Re: Dallas @ Portland - 2011 Game 4
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 11:15:27 AM »

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885
Wow thats pretty insane, I remember watching highlights of that. The 4 point play was killer.

Was Roy really that fast or were all the Mavs defenders just super slow? Because his first step on every one of those plays completely left the Mavs defense in the dust.

Re: Dallas @ Portland - 2011 Game 4
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 11:17:42 AM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 383
  • Jeff Green
Wow thats pretty insane, I remember watching highlights of that. The 4 point play was killer.

Was Roy really that fast or were all the Mavs defenders just super slow? Because his first step on every one of those plays completely left the Mavs defense in the dust.

I think it'sit was just his quick first step (which will never be, again) :( This comeback is better than MEM/LAC imo. Go Blazers! lol They got quite screwed over by Roy at the end.. I hope they have something special going (Lillard/Batum/Aldridge) plus good pieces like (Hickson[1yr]/Matthews/Leonard[fab])
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"