Author Topic: Bledsoe ,Millsap deal being discussed . Kg related talk  (Read 3586 times)

Re: Bledsoe ,Millsap deal being discussed . Kg related talk
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2013, 02:46:31 PM »

Offline jdz101

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 404
Hmm... interesting. Piecing together some rumors this could be a strong possibility

Boston Receives: Pau Milsap, DeAndre Jordan
Boston Sends: Kevin Garnett, Brandon Bass

Utah Receives: Eric Bledsoe, Lamar Odom (buyout)
Utah Sends: Paul Milsap

LAC Receives: Kevin Garnett, Brandon Bass
LAC Sends: Deandre Jordan, Eric Bledsoe, Lamar Odom

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine/?tradeId=ctouftg

I really want to keep Garnett, but those are two really good assets for him PLUS you'd be getting out of Brandon Bass' contract.

Nice creative thinking here. My issue is that Bledsoe is the most valuable asset, and doesn't end up with the Cs. I think Ainge would want him for Garnett.

True, but at the same time - what are you going to do with him? Overall, he's probably a better player (certainly has a much higher ceiling) than Bradley but I think his lack of a jump shot means he can't play alongside Rondo. And I've got no faith in a Bledsoe/Bradley pairing.

Millsap on the other hand is a perfect fit for Rondo - he has an OK post game, good midrange shooter and can get out and run in transition.

I think you're underestimating Bledsoe a bit. He's improved his shooting dramatically. He's a nice building block for a team like the Cs -- highly conceivable theyd keep him and trade Rondo for a young scorer. If not, Bledsoe is a very tradable asset.

Millsap is terrific, but you're going to have to pay the lad. Then you have your whole cap is invested in Rondo, Green, Millsap, Jordan, Lee, etc. Smells like a good but not great team.  I can see taking Jordan at his age, but if we're going to regroup I'd take Bledsoe over Millsap.

honestly, I think this whole board is overrating bledsoe...did anyone watch the games he started for them when CP3 is out?? he was horrible and that team stunk with him at the helm.

the idea that he can replace an all-star like Rondo is just rediculous

Finally!   TP

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck was chris bosh?