Author Topic: A Trade Rumros From Pierce KG Lee Rondo (How About Brandon Bass?) Make A Rumor  (Read 3028 times)

Offline krook

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 23
Why Can't We Even Hear Brandon Bass In Trade Talks?
No One Is Interested?

Offline Smutzy#9

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 42
would you be the way he has been playing??

Offline LooseCannon

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 950
You could probably get a bite from someone who has a worse player on a worse contract available.
"The worst thing that ever happened in sports was sports radio, and the internet is sports radio on steroids with lower IQs.” -- Brian Burke, former Toronto Maple Leafs senior adviser, at the 2013 MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference

Offline clover

• Front Page Moderator
  • Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 315
Why Can't We Even Hear Brandon Bass In Trade Talks?
No One Is Interested?

Fingers crossed he'd be the salary match in the Howard-Rondo trade.

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
Howard has done nothing for the Lakers this year?   Do you really want him.   Think man!

Offline droopdog7

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 466
Brandon Bass for a ticket to the movies?  How's that?

You people crack me up.  You think a guy stinks the  wonder why people aren't knocking down the door to trade for the guy.

Offline krook

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 23

You people crack me up.  You think a guy stinks the  wonder why people aren't knocking down the door to trade for the guy.

how about kg and pierce and rondo... are those 3 deserve to be traded than bass? and bass will stay as celtics?

what did bass contributed
no doubt he complains because a rookie sullinger is better than him, i will not cry or hurt seeing bass traded somewhere

Offline droopdog7

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 466

how about kg and pierce and rondo... are those 3 deserve to be traded than bass? and bass will stay as celtics?

no doubt he complains because a rookie sullinger is better than him, i will not cry or hurt seeing bass traded somewhere
Obviously you don't undrstnd the concept of a trade.  To get something of value, you have to give something of value.  If we think bass stinks, then why should we expect to get something for him.  Or that any team would be interested in our stinky player?

Offline dreamgreen

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 182
Brandon Bass is cap filler for larger trades, is contract is not bad in NBA terms and he is a "decent" player... that I want to trade lol.

Offline Evantime34

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 764
  • Eagerly Awaiting the Next Fantasy Draft
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine/?tradeId=bu7hduf

Here you go. Houston gets a veteran playoff tested pf that can help them in their playoff push.

We get depth at C and Pg as well as expiring contracts that will come off the books this year.
DKC:  Rockets
CB Draft: Memphis Grizz
Players: Klay Thompson, Jabari Parker, Aaron Gordon
Next 3 picks: 4.14, 4.15, 4.19

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
rumor....  well .  how about

Bazz. is actually from a distant galaxy and was suppose to leave on the asteroid that passed by yesterday.        ???

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
how about

Pop and Splitter for Doc and KG?

Offline Gomesfan

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 102
Howard has done nothing for the Lakers this year?   Do you really want him.   Think man!
He can't &  doesn't like playing with Kobe... Their games don't mesh... Now imaginehim w/ KG and P2 nneither are ball dominate and they both enjoy mentoring younger players.. Especially KG, D12 would learn a lot from KG's game and I am sure he would sponge from KG'S he's closer to the same player as Dwight. Kobe is a cocky dude who worries about Kobe and not the team he's worried about his legacy and 80+ points we all know own he wants 101 points Ia game ...... THANK MAN!
L.A. Clippers
Derrick Rose Blake Griffin 4.11 5.3 5.15 6.11 7.15 8.11 9.15 10.11 11.15 12.11 13.15

Offline guava_wrench

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 777

You don't trade players because they "deserve to be traded". You trade them because you get a deal that helps the team, either short term or long term.