This is a pretty silly question.
But it got me thinking- who would be the best 1-on-1 player in the NBA? Biggest factors are creating your own shot, rebounding, man-to-man defense, and being restricted to gentleman's fouls...
Who am I kidding. The answer is Lebron and I don't think it's close.
1. Wall (15.8x4); Lawson (12.4x2); Sessions (2.2x1)
2. Beal (5.7x1); Temple (1.1x1); McDaniels (3.2x3), A. Anderson (4x1), Eddie (0.6x2)
3. Porter Jr. (4.7x2); Oubre (1.9x4)
4. Dudley (4.4x1); Humphries (4.4x2); Gooden (3.3x2)
5. Gortat (11.2x4); Harrell (1x3); Blair (2x2)
All own picks, minus second rounders in 2016, 2019, 2020