Author Topic: Nerlens Noel out for season with ACL injury  (Read 2543 times)

Re: Nerlens Noel out for season with ACL injury
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2013, 03:35:12 PM »

Offline Smutzy#9

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 42
Devastating timing for a top draft pick. I feel for Nerlens and his whole family because this may have cost him millions and millions that he could never recuperate.

I hope he goes to the draft and teams allow him to fall long enough for Danny to swing a deal and get him or falls so far the C's can get him with their pick.

Do not expect to see Nerlens playing much NBA ball next year though. He will come out. He will be drafted. He will also need probably most of that year to get rehabilitated, stronger and more skilled so as to contribute in any meaningful manner on and NBA court.

His losing the rest of this NCAA regular season, the NCAA playoffs, summer workouts with his team, the Summer League and training camp is huge. Remember how long it took Bradley to get himself acclimated to the NBA game and he was a #1 High School Player once upon a time too.

ala blake style?

Re: Nerlens Noel out for season with ACL injury
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2013, 10:26:13 PM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
Ugh, sick of all these knee injuries.
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain