Author Topic: Pick 2: Draft Order (order for Coaches round posted on pg 204)  (Read 484625 times)

Re: Pick 2: Draft Order for teams and picks
« Reply #2760 on: February 21, 2013, 10:26:50 PM »

Offline Lucky17

• DKC Commish
  • JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 2352
Had a heck of a day today. Got to ride 3hrs with my wife to Burlington to find out that there is zero chance our baby will have some congenital disorder that her uncle has. That was a relief. It was also incredibly frustrating because apparently no tests were needed, because a basic knowledge of genetics (which I alledgedly have) would've made that obvious to everyone but the gyno who recommended we go for the testing, which the doctor promptly informed us we didn't need, cuz science.

Did however get the chance to have a phenomenal linner (not a fan of Dunch) at the Farmhouse Tap And Grill that involved an IPA on nitrogen and a chance to try some incredibly tasty imperials. Plus the best latte of my life at Uncommon Grounds. I love Burlington.

But I finally got to checkout the draft board to see FWF done up and stoled my man Jimmy Butler. Not a fan of that.

So Im eager to make some awesome picks tomorrow. Who else is excited?

Well, that is good news. Been a while since I set foot in Burlington. Feels like a lifetime ago.

Any truth that you're considering naming the baby Pliny? Or will it be Wookie Jack?
DKC League is now on reddit!: http://www.reddit.com/r/dkcleague

« Reply #2761 on: February 21, 2013, 10:29:21 PM »

Offline Lucky17

• DKC Commish
  • JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 2352
Anyone else think IP is using this baby as an excuse for his poor drafting? Congrats on the baby. Honestly, thats a great thing. But stop using it as an excuse.

I've heard that a woman's intelligence can be compromised during pregnancy due to the disturbance of her biorhythms. Perhaps it's also true for the male.
DKC League is now on reddit!: http://www.reddit.com/r/dkcleague

« Reply #2762 on: February 21, 2013, 10:30:47 PM »

Offline KGs Knee

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1544
Had a heck of a day today. Got to ride 3hrs with my wife to Burlington to find out that there is zero chance our baby will have some congenital disorder that her uncle has. That was a relief. It was also incredibly frustrating because apparently no tests were needed, because a basic knowledge of genetics (which I alledgedly have) would've made that obvious to everyone but the gyno who recommended we go for the testing, which the doctor promptly informed us we didn't need, cuz science.

Did however get the chance to have a phenomenal linner (not a fan of Dunch) at the Farmhouse Tap And Grill that involved an IPA on nitrogen and a chance to try some incredibly tasty imperials. Plus the best latte of my life at Uncommon Grounds. I love Burlington.

But I finally got to checkout the draft board to see FWF done up and stoled my man Jimmy Butler. Not a fan of that.

So Im eager to make some awesome picks tomorrow. Who else is excited?

All told, sounds like a great day.

Congrats on the healthy baby!

« Reply #2763 on: February 21, 2013, 10:31:10 PM »

Offline StartOrien

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1200
Anyone else think IP is using this baby as an excuse for his poor drafting? Congrats on the baby. Honestly, thats a great thing. But stop using it as an excuse.

I've heard that a woman's intelligence can be compromised during pregnancy due to the disturbed biorhythms. Perhaps it's also true for the male.

Ha. To be clear im just messing around alluding to a silly beef over the summer.

« Reply #2764 on: February 21, 2013, 10:32:43 PM »

Offline KGs Knee

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1544

I just figured the poor drafting was par for the course

« Reply #2765 on: February 21, 2013, 10:34:06 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
Great news, IP. Those early tests when the kids are so young, or even born yet can be stressful. Always great to hear the best possible news!!!

Now if you have a boy the name is going to be William Russell Proceed, right?

« Reply #2766 on: February 21, 2013, 10:35:26 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.

If anything, it acts as a motivator. I will not bring my child into a world where I left the Cavs in worse condition than I found them. That's just now how we do things in 'Murcia'.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #2767 on: February 21, 2013, 10:37:34 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
Great news, IP. Those early tests when the kids are so young, or even born yet can be stressful. Always great to hear the best possible news!!!

I'm leaning towards 'Snow Thunder'. Power move. Just speaking his name will inspire respect in men and carnal passions in ladies.

« Reply #2768 on: February 21, 2013, 10:39:12 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
And sincere thanks for the congrats guys. It's been a heck of a ride so far. Did you guys know pregnant women were absolutely insane? True fact.

« Reply #2769 on: February 21, 2013, 10:41:40 PM »

Offline StartOrien

• Frank Ramsey
And sincere thanks for the congrats guys. It's been a heck of a ride so far. Did you guys know pregnant women were absolutely insane? True fact.

My understanding of the pregnancy proccess is limited to what i learned from the 1994 comedy "Junior"

« Reply #2770 on: February 21, 2013, 10:49:44 PM »

Offline StartOrien

• Frank Ramsey
I take it you didnt watch "community" then Ip. Caught my first episode of the non harmon era and was interested to see how similar this has been to the rest of the eps

« Reply #2771 on: February 21, 2013, 10:50:03 PM »

Offline RebusRankin

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 923
Congrats IP.

May I suggest Rebus Canadians Rock Procced?

« Reply #2772 on: February 21, 2013, 10:57:14 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
I take it you didnt watch "community" then Ip. Caught my first episode of the non harmon era and was interested to see how similar this has been to the rest of the eps

Didn't see it tonight, but I saw the first two. Not their best work, but I didn't regret watching it.

Needed more edge, more awkward, and more Donald Glover. We get it, Jeff and Annie are gonna something sometime. Enough. And Brita and Troy have about as much chemistry as two things that don't have much chemistry.

« Reply #2773 on: February 21, 2013, 11:02:15 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
You ain't seen nuttin yrt!!

« Reply #2774 on: February 21, 2013, 11:05:12 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith

I'm leaning towards 'Snow Thunder'. Power move. Just speaking his name will inspire respect in men and carnal passions in ladies.
I like that. OH!!! And it works for a girl's name too, Snow Thundera!!!

Snow Thudera.....

Yeah, nevermind.