Author Topic: Pick 2: Draft Order (order for Coaches round posted on pg 204)  (Read 484169 times)

Re: Pick 2: Draft Order for teams and picks
« Reply #2745 on: February 21, 2013, 09:29:59 PM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 383
  • Jeff Green
One confirmation down:

Wizards send:  Caron Butler

Memphis sends:  5.15

Sorry for leaving you hanging for awhile.  I was out for a bit.

It's all good!
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"

« Reply #2746 on: February 21, 2013, 09:31:18 PM »

Offline ronaldo943

• NFT
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 513
One confirmation down:

Wizards send:  Caron Butler

Memphis sends:  5.15

Nice trade for both teams
Wizards:shed cap space
Memphis: gets good backup SF for Green

« Reply #2747 on: February 21, 2013, 09:39:20 PM »

Offline KGs Knee

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1544
If a team has more than 13 players/picks, what happens at the end?

Does said team have to cut one player?

« Reply #2748 on: February 21, 2013, 09:45:30 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25636
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley

Yes, unless the 14th player is currently playing overseas.  In that case, the team would hold that player's rights.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #2749 on: February 21, 2013, 09:46:07 PM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 816
Thetruthfot18 please confirm. Our deal when you see this.  I would like to get it squared away before round 5 starts
CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16

« Reply #2750 on: February 21, 2013, 09:50:28 PM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Jeff Green

Yes, unless the 14th player is currently playing overseas.  In that case, the team would hold that player's rights.

No assigning to the D-League? ^_^
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"

« Reply #2751 on: February 21, 2013, 09:54:18 PM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.
I have the 5.1 but I may not be around at 10 - I can pick starting at 8?

« Reply #2752 on: February 21, 2013, 09:58:20 PM »

Offline Evantime34

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 764
  • Eagerly Awaiting the Next Fantasy Draft
If anyone needs to make a move to lessen their payroll let me know.
DKC:  Rockets
CB Draft: Memphis Grizz
Players: Klay Thompson, Jabari Parker, Aaron Gordon
Next 3 picks: 4.14, 4.15, 4.19

« Reply #2753 on: February 21, 2013, 10:15:27 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
Had a heck of a day today. Got to ride 3hrs with my wife to Burlington to find out that there is zero chance our baby will have some congenital disorder that her uncle has. That was a relief. It was also incredibly frustrating because apparently no tests were needed, because a basic knowledge of genetics (which I alledgedly have) would've made that obvious to everyone but the gyno who recommended we go for the testing, which the doctor promptly informed us we didn't need, cuz science.

Did however get the chance to have a phenomenal linner (not a fan of Dunch) at the Farmhouse Tap And Grill that involved an IPA on nitrogen and a chance to try some incredibly tasty imperials. Plus the best latte of my life at Uncommon Grounds. I love Burlington.

But I finally got to checkout the draft board to see FWF done up and stoled my man Jimmy Butler. Not a fan of that.

So Im eager to make some awesome picks tomorrow. Who else is excited?

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #2754 on: February 21, 2013, 10:20:19 PM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
Had a heck of a day today. Got to ride 3hrs with my wife to Burlington to find out that there is zero chance our baby will have some congenital disorder that her uncle has. That was a relief. It was also incredibly frustrating because apparently no tests were needed, because a basic knowledge of genetics (which I alledgedly have) would've made that obvious to everyone but the gyno who recommended we go for the testing, which the doctor promptly informed us we didn't need, cuz science.

Did however get the chance to have a phenomenal linner (not a fan of Dunch) at the Farmhouse Tap And Grill that involved an IPA on nitrogen and a chance to try some incredibly tasty imperials. Plus the best latte of my life at Uncommon Grounds. I love Burlington.

But I finally got to checkout the draft board to see FWF done up and stoled my man Jimmy Butler. Not a fan of that.

Congrats on the baby good sir.  (Even if you bullied me into trading up to pick Calderon )
CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16

« Reply #2755 on: February 21, 2013, 10:22:14 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.

Congrats on the baby good sir.  (Even if you bullied me into trading up to pick Calderon )

I was going to pick him, just to trade him. Or Prince. Or Barnes. I hadn't really decided.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #2756 on: February 21, 2013, 10:22:48 PM »

Offline StartOrien

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1200
Sincere congrats on the kid and the good news today, ip

« Reply #2757 on: February 21, 2013, 10:23:54 PM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones

I was going to pick him, just to trade him. Or Prince. Or Barnes. I hadn't really decided.
. Bully! 

« Reply #2758 on: February 21, 2013, 10:24:19 PM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Jeff Green

Congrats!
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]

« Reply #2759 on: February 21, 2013, 10:25:37 PM »

Offline StartOrien

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1200
Anyone else think IP is using this baby as an excuse for his poor drafting? Congrats on the baby. Honestly, thats a great thing. But stop using it as an excuse.