Author Topic: Pick 2: Draft Order (order for Coaches round posted on pg 204)  (Read 482255 times)

Re: Pick 2: Draft Order (order for Coaches round posted on pg 204)
« Reply #4230 on: February 28, 2013, 12:59:26 PM »

Offline BleedGreen1989

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 568
Always the same people looking for trades. And I'm one of them haha. I'm surprised a lot of GMs havent made a trade all draft. Borrrringgggg

Yea that's kind of how I feel lol trading and mix and matching is the funnest part to me
*CB Miami Heat*
Kyle Lowry, Dwayne Wade, 13th pick in even numbered rounds, 18th pick in odd numbered rounds.

« Reply #4231 on: February 28, 2013, 01:00:44 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
Always the same people looking for trades. And I'm one of them haha. I'm surprised a lot of GMs havent made a trade all draft. Borrrringgggg
by my count, there's only 6 (including me) that haven't made a deal yet.  will trade if the right deal is there.  won't trade quality for crap.

most of the offers I've received have been from 3 gms looking for 1 of 3 players I have and offering me $.25 on the dollar for my guys. 

« Reply #4232 on: February 28, 2013, 01:01:39 PM »

Offline Atzar

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 1642
Putting Nate Robinson on the block.  We'd have to get creative for me to take anything more than a minimum contract back, though.

« Reply #4233 on: February 28, 2013, 01:04:27 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047

It's true. Seems like always 1/4 or 1/3 of the GMs in these drafts aren't active (or even responsive) on trade fronts.

Fortunately, there's another 1/4 to 1/3 of the GM population who love to turn over rosters, so they sort of take up the slack.
then accept my proposal and improve those figures  ;D

« Reply #4234 on: February 28, 2013, 01:06:03 PM »

Offline BleedGreen1989

• Rajon Rondo
Willing to listen to offers on Nikola Vucevic.

3rd in the NBA in rebounds with 11.4 and 3rd in the NBA in double doubles so he won't come cheap but I'll listen to all offers
*CB Miami Heat*
Kyle Lowry, Dwayne Wade, 13th pick in even numbered rounds, 18th pick in odd numbered rounds.

« Reply #4235 on: February 28, 2013, 01:06:36 PM »

Offline BigAlTheFuture

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 458

It's true. Seems like always 1/4 or 1/3 of the GMs in these drafts aren't active (or even responsive) on trade fronts.

Fortunately, there's another 1/4 to 1/3 of the GM population who love to turn over rosters, so they sort of take up the slack.

No he won't trade you Thabo for Lebron.

Got your back, Lucky.
PHX Suns: Russell Westbrook, Chris Bosh, Tristan Thompson, Trevor Ariza, Tony Allen, Trey Lyles, Corey Brewer, Larry Nance Jr., Trey Burke, Troy Daniels, Joffrey Lauvergne, Justin Holiday, Mike Muscala, 14.6

« Reply #4236 on: February 28, 2013, 01:07:07 PM »

Offline wdleehi

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1607
  • Basketball is Newtonian Physics
by my count, there's only 6 (including me) that haven't made a deal yet.  will trade if the right deal is there.  won't trade quality for crap.

most of the offers I've received have been from 3 gms looking for 1 of 3 players I have and offering me $.25 on the dollar for my guys.

I have only made one trade but have talked to multiple GMs about players.  We are just not finding middle ground on these (or the person took another deal before we could put in the finalizing steps of a deal we both like.  Not upset about it.  It happens.  Most GMs have discussions about the same player with different GMs and take what they see as the best deal)

I am still open to trades, but because I have plenty of cap space and are happy with my players, I have no need to sell cheap.

« Reply #4237 on: February 28, 2013, 01:07:13 PM »

Offline KGs Knee

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1544
Very interesting how the salary cap has put some GM's in a huge bind all of a sudden.

I'd say some here are going to be learning a very important lesson in how difficult it can be to properly manage a roster, while simultaneously managing a salary cap.

« Reply #4238 on: February 28, 2013, 01:07:33 PM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 816

3rd in the NBA in rebounds with 11.4 and 3rd in the NBA in double doubles so he won't come cheap but I'll listen to all offers

Your so generous!
CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16

« Reply #4239 on: February 28, 2013, 01:09:33 PM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.
My two-headed center rotation last night: 57% FG, 92% FT, 38 points, 41 rebounds.  Come at me bros!

« Reply #4240 on: February 28, 2013, 01:09:51 PM »

Offline Lucky17

• DKC Commish
  • JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 2352

Could happen. See my PM.
DKC League is now on reddit!: http://www.reddit.com/r/dkcleague

« Reply #4241 on: February 28, 2013, 01:10:23 PM »

Offline BleedGreen1989

• Rajon Rondo

Your so generous!

Sarcasm is always welcomed  ;D
*CB Miami Heat*

« Reply #4242 on: February 28, 2013, 01:10:48 PM »

Offline airbelinelli

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 71
  • Derrick Rose is year-to-year
Ok know I'm late but for some veteran leadership on my team I'll take the man the myth the legend
Derrick Fisher
CB Draft: Golden State Warriors - 14.23
PG: Bledsoe/Lin/ Harris
SG: Beal/ Henderson/ Ingram
SF: Winslow/McDermott/
PF: Turner/ Acy / Hernangomez
C: Adams/ Turner/ McRoberts
DKC Nets: http://tinyurl.com/h5mdvwj

« Reply #4243 on: February 28, 2013, 01:13:17 PM »

Offline BleedGreen1989

• Rajon Rondo

I have only made one trade but have talked to multiple GMs about players.  We are just not finding middle ground on these (or the person took another deal before we could put in the finalizing steps of a deal we both like.  Not upset about it.  It happens.  Most GMs have discussions about the same player with different GMs and take what they see as the best deal)

I am still open to trades, but because I have plenty of cap space and are happy with my players, I have no need to sell cheap.

Never answered my PM  ???
*CB Miami Heat*

« Reply #4244 on: February 28, 2013, 01:13:48 PM »

Offline Atzar

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 1642
Seriously considering blowing my entire team up.  I like the team a lot, but I think I might like it even more if it exploded.