Author Topic: CBFanposts: Rondo Still Attends Games to Cheer his Team  (Read 990 times)

CBFanposts: Rondo Still Attends Games to Cheer his Team
« on: February 15, 2013, 01:13:23 AM »

Offline bfrombleacher

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 367
http://www.celticsblog.com/2013/2/12/3980268/rondo-still-attends-games-to-cheer-his-team

The link is to a CB Fanpost of the story. All credit goes to sed522002 who found the story.

Rondo has been attending Celtics home games in the back area (invisible to fans) to provide support for the team. Need more be said?

CSNNE link to the article where this is found (again, thanks, sed522002, for the find):
http://www.csnne.com/basketball-boston-celtics/celtics-talk/Rondo-still-supporting-Celtics-teammates?blockID=830301&feedID=10424
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 02:13:04 AM by bfrombleacher »

Re: CBFanposts: Rondo Still Attends Games to Cheer his Team
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 01:19:11 AM »

Offline D Dub

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 251
Nice.  Rondo is a warrior.  And one of the most entertaining players in the league.   Lucky to have him in green.

Re: CBFanposts: Rondo Still Attends Games to Cheer his Team
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2013, 01:27:13 AM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
When I was a senior in highschool, I was one of the captains on the football team. I was pretty good. Not great, but one of the better DTs in the section. I knew I could make a difference in games.

During the last game of the regular season, a chop block ruined my right knee. Six months, minimum.

We played our playoff game the next week, and standing there on the sidelines in a leg brace, watching the team lose by two touchdowns in a game that was never really in reach because they dominated us on the ground (not that I would've made that big a difference, almost certainly still would've lost) was one of the hardest things I've ever done.

Truth be told, if it would've only happened during the 3rd or 4th game of the season, Im not even sure I still would've gone. It's so excrutiaingly hard to watch your brothers soldier on without you.

I have gained much respect for Rondo here. So much.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner