Poll

Which team do we most want to meet in the playoffs?

Miami Heat
New York Knicks
Indiana Pacers
Chicago Bulls

Author Topic: Poll: Playoff Opponents  (Read 896 times)

Poll: Playoff Opponents
« on: February 11, 2013, 07:31:24 AM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 383
  • Jeff Green
Now that it's past 50 games.... playoffs aren't too far.

If we want to worry about "dat seeding", which team do we want to play most? These are the current top-4 seeds and are most likely gonna end as the top-4 seeds.

:)
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"

Re: Poll: Playoff Opponents
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 08:15:55 AM »

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885
I go Knicks and Bulls. Pacers have a great defense and are very long, that could give us problems. I think we can beat the Knicks in a 7 game series with our defense. Melo usually doesnt play well against us and their three point bombing wont last for a full series.

The BUlls are having a good season without Rose but I dont think he will be himself over the second half of the season and into the playoffs. I think Miami is stronger than both teams and that the Pacers can make surprise some people in the playoffs with their length, D, and athleticism.

Re: Poll: Playoff Opponents
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2013, 08:38:00 AM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 383
  • Jeff Green
I go Knicks and Bulls. Pacers have a great defense and are very long, that could give us problems. I think we can beat the Knicks in a 7 game series with our defense. Melo usually doesnt play well against us and their three point bombing wont last for a full series.

The BUlls are having a good season without Rose but I dont think he will be himself over the second half of the season and into the playoffs. I think Miami is stronger than both teams and that the Pacers can make surprise some people in the playoffs with their length, D, and athleticism.

If Rose comes back well, we may be overmatched in both the PG and PF position... we have a slight advantage in SF and that's basically it. Unless KG turns back the clock ALL THE WAY and demolishes Noah somehow....?

Heat seem easier than Bulls to be honest... with Rose back, Bulls will be very hard to beat. I hope we're not playing them in the first round. (2009 all over again?)
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"