Author Topic: Will Jeff Green finally start tomorrow?  (Read 3596 times)

Re: Will Jeff Green finally start tomorrow?
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2013, 11:56:10 PM »

Offline GreenEnvy

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1031
If they didn't have the ASB coming up, I'd definitely want them to sit. But Pierce will be off for nearly a week after Wednesday and KG I'm sure won't at too long next Sunday, so they will get their breather.

I'm fine with them playing (as long as it doesn't turn into another OT game). I'd suspect both Pierce and KG will be around 20 minutes entering the 4Q, and neither will finish above 28.

54 and 47 is a lot of minutes, for anyone.

But I know KG won't allow Doc to sit him a game.
CELTICS 2024

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2013, 12:31:30 AM »

Offline ben

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 43
It's a shame our 3rd best player plays the same position as our 2nd best player.  But that's been an issue all year... as of right now we are making it work.  Jeff Green is clearly better than Brandon Bass, but Jeff Green isn't a PF.

Well this is why I have been saying ALL year... move pIerce to the 2 and start green at the 3.  having bradley pierce and green at the guard spots would be DOMINANT. 

And with all the lineups played this year and green has not started yet... RIDICULOUS.  Love seeing green in at the end of games though. 

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2013, 12:51:29 AM »

Offline azzenfrost

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 177
I'd rather see him decimating the second unit of the other team.
I moved the cheese.

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2013, 01:25:20 AM »

Offline TripleOT

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 213
Here's an idea.  Start KG and PP and bust out the Bobcats in the first quarter.  Have the second unit push the lead to 20+ points, and coast the rest of the way, with KG and PP playing limited minutes.   

« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2013, 01:49:45 AM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2951
I think Jeff finally has got his mojo back , trusts his body , and is comfortable in his role as a Celtic.

Took him forever to get moved in,  but Jeff Green seems to finally found a home.