Author Topic: Melo recalled from Maine for Denver game.....anyone know why?  (Read 3532 times)

Re: Melo recalled from Maine for Denver game.....anyone know why?
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2013, 05:22:55 PM »

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818
Whether he comes up or down isn't of any worth of news, particularly since the new rule that allows teams to call up and send down players without limits.

If he's got nothing to do in Maine, and the Celtics pretty much are under the limit of players they can dress, why not call him up?

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2013, 05:34:53 PM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 383
  • Jeff Green
Whether he comes up or down isn't of any worth of news, particularly since the new rule that allows teams to call up and send down players without limits.

If he's got nothing to do in Maine, and the Celtics pretty much are under the limit of players they can dress, why not call him up?

Because if he doesn't get to play much here, he might as well get some game reps there! And there's no limit!
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2013, 05:37:01 PM »

Offline AshyLarry

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 177
  • Ashy To Classy, baby.
I think he's doing his comedy routine as the half time show.  His bit is called "defending the pick and roll".  ;D

Ooohhh that stings. Haha.
My pic is now, and will be Fab Melo until he posts his first official NBA dbl-dbl. This may be permanent.

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2013, 06:37:26 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 2584

Because if he doesn't get to play much here, he might as well get some game reps there! And there's no limit!
As I said before, the Red Claws played on the road this afternoon.  Probably Melo couldn't joint them in time...might as well suit up in Boston.
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...
   That is why it is called the present.
Visit the CelticsBlog Live Game Chat!