Author Topic: LeBron James 43/58 FGs In His Last 4 Games.  (Read 7184 times)

LeBron James 43/58 FGs In His Last 4 Games.
« on: February 08, 2013, 10:19:52 PM »

Offline Lightskinsmurf

• NCE
  • Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 134
Seriously, LeBeast is in a league of his own. Its LeBron, and then the rest of the NBA. The dude is incredible.

Re: LeBron James 43/58 FGs In His Last 4 Games.
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 10:22:08 PM »

Offline CelticsFan9

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 116
  • Everyone's excited for the new era.
That's just absurd.  I hate LeBron, but I gotta give the man props for putting up stats like that.  Crazy.

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 10:25:36 PM »

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818
Since January, he's had two games where he's had sub 50% in FG%... one of them was against Boston.

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2013, 10:27:28 PM »

Offline scaryjerry

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 175
Durant is in the same league IMO but yeah Lebron is a beast and the best player in the world

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2013, 10:41:59 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
LeBron is approaching the Tyson Zone when it comes to stat lines. I don't even need to check boxscores for verification anymore, I just believe it, no matter how crazy.

You could see it so very clearly during the Boston game, in just one play during the fourth quarter. LeBron spun into the lane with Green guarding him, almost lost his dribble, then spun again and faded away for a jumpshot most of the league couldn't hit unguarded after the previous move and spin, his body at a 45• angle to the ground. Then figure Green played it perfectly, recovered with LeBron, and had a hand clearly in his face obstructing any view of the bucket. And Lebron hit it.

And when he hit it, you didn't think, 'lucky shot'. You knew he was just that good. It's infuriating, but it's becoming a wonder to watch.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2013, 10:43:34 PM »

Offline Lightskinsmurf

• NCE
  • Don Chaney
Durant is in the same league IMO but yeah Lebron is a beast and the best player in the world

I disagree, he might be in the same league as far as scoring but that's it. Lebron is just head and shoulders above the rest. It sucks that cleveland didn't win a championship when they had the best player in the world on their team.

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2013, 10:50:10 PM »

Offline Lightskinsmurf

• NCE
  • Don Chaney
LeBron is approaching the Tyson Zone when it comes to stat lines. I don't even need to check boxscores for verification anymore, I just believe it, no matter how crazy.

You could see it so very clearly during the Boston game, in just one play during the fourth quarter. LeBron spun into the lane with Green guarding him, almost lost his dribble, then spun again and faded away for a jumpshot most of the league couldn't hit unguarded after the previous move and spin, his body at a 45• angle to the ground. Then figure Green played it perfectly, recovered with LeBron, and had a hand clearly in his face obstructing any view of the bucket. And Lebron hit it.

And when he hit it, you didn't think, 'lucky shot'. You knew he was just that good. It's infuriating, but it's becoming a wonder to watch.

Exactly, its to the point now where lebron gets 30/9/8 and nobody really cares. Just a normal day at the office for lebron james.

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2013, 10:50:52 PM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 383
  • Jeff Green

Exactly, its to the point now where lebron gets 30/9/8 and nobody really cares. Just a normal day at the office for lebron james.

Not as good as KOBE!
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2013, 10:53:37 PM »

Offline Lightskinsmurf

• NCE
  • Don Chaney

Not as good as KOBE!

Lol, right...

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2013, 10:54:12 PM »

Offline dewolfe24

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 4
Let's see, we have won SIX in a row (one against king james) Doc won his 400th and KG showed his love of the green with his no trade clause, 25,000 point and his great quote "bleed green, die green" and yet you guys find time to talk about Lebron james.  It is a CELTICS blog.... quit harping on someone that clearly is the darling of the NBA, never fouls by Sterns standards and whines on every call against him. Take him off his pedestal. Hit up the HEAT blogs for this worship. Not trying to be mean, just come here for Celtics info, not the enemies
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 02:54:42 AM by Kiorrik »

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2013, 10:54:20 PM »

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885
Wow. That is absolutely absurd. Like literally mind blowing.

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2013, 10:59:52 PM »

Offline Lightskinsmurf

• NCE
  • Don Chaney
Let's see, we have won SIX in a row (one against king james) Doc won his 400th and KG showed his love of the green with his no trade clause, 25,000 point and his great quote "bleed green, die green" and yet you guys find time to talk about Lebron **** james.  It is a CELTICS blog.... quit harping on someone that clearly is the darling of the NBA, never fouls by Sterns standards and whines on every call against him. Take him off his pedestal. Hit up the HEAT blogs for this worship. Not trying to be mean, just come here for Celtics info, not the enemies

You sound like you need a hug.

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2013, 11:04:49 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
Let's see, we have won SIX in a row (one against king james) Doc won his 400th and KG showed his love of the green with his no trade clause, 25,000 point and his great quote "bleed green, die green" and yet you guys find time to talk about Lebron **** james.  It is a CELTICS blog.... quit harping on someone that clearly is the darling of the NBA, never fouls by Sterns standards and whines on every call against him. Take him off his pedestal. Hit up the HEAT blogs for this worship. Not trying to be mean, just come here for Celtics info, not the enemies

Not to be mean either, but nobody put a gun to your head and made you click on a link that was clearly labeled.* if you don't want to talk about LeBron's season this year, maybe click on one of the thousands of other threads on the website that are also clearly labeled, and relevant to the Celtics. Id suggest starting at any thread in the 'Celtics Talk' subforum.

*If someone did put a gun to your head and make you click on a LeBron thread, then you have larger problems. Bark twice if you're in Milwaukee. We'll send help.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2013, 11:09:48 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
He's just getting better and better.  His fieldgoal percentage has gone up every year for the past 7 years

06-07: .476
07-08: .484
08-09: .489
09-10: .503
10-11: .510
11-12: .531
12-13: .556

If he keeps this up, it's just insane.  27 points, 7 assists, 8 rebounds on 55% shooting.  You'd have to go back to like... late 1980s Jordan to find something like that.  LeBron is also shooting 41% from three.  Pretty wild.

« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2013, 11:10:34 PM »

Offline ScottHow

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 354
  • It's what I do! It's who I am!
He is pretty good, and when I say pretty good I mean he is probably the anti christ that will bring the end of days.