Author Topic: riding out the blizzard  (Read 1305 times)

Online slamtheking

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 2175
Re: riding out the blizzard
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2013, 11:43:00 PM »
well, it's about 11:30 (guessing since a flash of power outage knocked out the clocks while I was outside shoveling earlier).

can't believe it but still have power.  everyone around me is having outages including most of my town.  can only hope my luck continues. 

Crews can't even work on the outages de to the wind which is going to cause some real problems for a lot of people.  hope the weather people are over exagerating how long this will last.
Pick 2 Draft 2014: Cleveland Cavs:
Starters:
Kyrie Irving, Kevin Martin, Luol Deng, Serge Ibaka, Nikola Vucevic.
Bench: Andray Blatche, Tyreke Evans, Corey Brewer, Kosta Koufos, Rodney Stuckey, Anthony Morrow, Reggie Evans

Online slamtheking

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 2175
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2013, 09:04:54 AM »
a little too early to start celebrating but so far, no power outage.   hard to believe.  hope everyone else dealing with this storm had the same good fortune.
Pick 2 Draft 2014: Cleveland Cavs:
Starters:
Kyrie Irving, Kevin Martin, Luol Deng, Serge Ibaka, Nikola Vucevic.
Bench: Andray Blatche, Tyreke Evans, Corey Brewer, Kosta Koufos, Rodney Stuckey, Anthony Morrow, Reggie Evans

Offline PhoSita

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 295
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2013, 09:05:53 AM »
Very strange flashes of light in the sky.  Never ever seen that during a snow storm before.

aliens!
"You're never as good as you think you are, you're never as bad as you think you are, and you're never far from either."

- Brad Stevens, the Philosopher Coach.

Hello! Guest

Welcome to the CelticsBlog Forums.

Welcome to CelticsBlog