Author Topic: Kobe Bryant 'Loves' Everything About Rondo  (Read 854 times)

Kobe Bryant 'Loves' Everything About Rondo
« on: February 07, 2013, 08:08:38 PM »

Offline illestmcsgt

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 26
http://www.sbnation.com/2013/2/7/3962466/kobe-bryant-lakers-celtics-rajon-rondo-rob-gronkowski

"You don't want Rondo? Send him my way," Kobe declared. "I love everything about him. Everything. I love his attitude, I love his chippiness, his edge, his intellect, his know-it-allness. All of it. That's what makes championship players.

"What guard have you seen at his size that will get you 18 assists, 17 boards and 20 points all in one game? That's unheard of. I love that kid. I always make a point of talking to him during All-Star [Weekend]. He's one of my favorites."

I have grown to respect Kobe more these past few years. I will always hate him because he is a Laker, but as a player and man I respect him. I would rather kill myself than see Rondo in a Lakers uniform. Imagine how many championships they could win with Rondo-Bryant-Howard.

I feel we are really spoiled as Celtics fans with Rondo. We hate/love the guy to the point we feel we are better without him. Besides Chris Paul he is the best PG in the league. We would be stupid if we trade him in his prime to another team.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 08:20:42 PM by illestmcsgt »

Re: Kobe Bryant 'Loves' Everything About Rondo
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 08:14:40 PM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 383
  • Jeff Green
Game respect game.

You know?
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"

Re: Kobe Bryant 'Loves' Everything About Rondo
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 08:18:42 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner