Author Topic: If KG and/or PP gets traded.....  (Read 1031 times)

If KG and/or PP gets traded.....
« on: February 07, 2013, 12:45:39 PM »

Offline mainevent

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 203
...can you imagine the ovation they would get when they come here to play their first game in a different uniform? It would be absolutely BONKERS in TD! Can you think of another former Celtics player who was worthy of or received the kind of ovation these two would get coming back as opponents?
"Mosquitoes refuse to bite me....purely out of respect"

Re: If KG and/or PP gets traded.....
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 12:53:46 PM »

Offline kgfor3

• Payton Pritchard
  • Tommy Points: 11
I don't want to think about it. Depressing.

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 12:59:59 PM »

Offline wahz

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 101
I  have come to feel that neither guy should be traded no matter what. Id rather go back to the lottery days if that is what has to be. Stop floating trades, let them retire as Celtics, allow no other franchise have the satisfaction of using these guys to win a or compete for a title. Do the best we can with them, with the time they have left. That's it. The more this has been discussed the more I realize I will HATE losing them. Get a big man somehow, and lets do the best we can, not just this year but until they are done

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2013, 01:04:36 PM »

Offline Lightskinsmurf

• NCE
  • Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 134
Yeah it would be pretty crazy.

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2013, 01:06:51 PM »

Offline kgfor3

• Payton Pritchard
  • Tommy Points: 11
I  have come to feel that neither guy should be traded no matter what. Id rather go back to the lottery days if that is what has to be. Stop floating trades, let them retire as Celtics, allow no other franchise have the satisfaction of using these guys to win a or compete for a title. Do the best we can with them, with the time they have left. That's it. The more this has been discussed the more I realize I will HATE losing them. Get a big man somehow, and lets do the best we can, not just this year but until they are done

TP for you.

I think we can still content in the playoffs. But for arguments sake lets say we are stuck in mediocrity with our current roster. I'd rather be mediocre the next couple years than trade away PP and KG get some two bit scrubs in return and be sure to be playing the lottery.

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2013, 01:20:26 PM »

Offline mainevent

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 203

TP for you.

I think we can still content in the playoffs. But for arguments sake lets say we are stuck in mediocrity with our current roster. I'd rather be mediocre the next couple years than trade away PP and KG get some two bit scrubs in return and be sure to be playing the lottery.

Not so sure we'd get two bit scrubs for those two...lol, but I understand your point and I feel the same as everyone else. It would be a sad day to not see #5 roaming the middle cursing out everyone in a different uniform lol.
"Mosquitoes refuse to bite me....purely out of respect"