Author Topic: This team needs another big  (Read 709 times)

This team needs another big
« on: February 08, 2013, 12:21:00 PM »

Offline droopdog7

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 466
Love the way the team is playing.  But I think the only way to truly have a punchers chance is to acquire another big guy that is rotation worthy.  If DA is serious about giving it another go, I think this is what he will try to do.  I just don't know if DA will be able to pull it off. 

Man, the loss of Sully really hurts.

Re: This team needs another big
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 12:27:24 PM »

Offline BleedGreen1989

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 568
Love the way the team is playing.  But I think the only way to truly have a punchers chance is to acquire another big guy that is rotation worthy.  If DA is serious about giving it another go, I think this is what he will try to do.  I just don't know if DA will be able to pull it off. 

Man, the loss of Sully really hurts.

Thank you captain obvious!

Just kidding, but in all seriousness you're right. KG really needs some help up front
*CB Miami Heat*
Kyle Lowry, Dwayne Wade, 13th pick in even numbered rounds, 18th pick in odd numbered rounds.

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 12:44:50 PM »

Offline European NBA fan

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 141
Lou Amundson just got waived by the Timberwolves. Not an offensive weapon but great hustle and rebounding.

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2013, 01:14:04 PM »

Offline Kane3387

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 944
  • Intensity!!!
Lou Amundson just got waived by the Timberwolves. Not an offensive weapon but great hustle and rebounding.

I would take him.

KG: "Dude.... What is up with yo shorts?!"

CBD_2016 Cavs Remaining Picks - 14.14

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2013, 01:18:13 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867

I would take him.

please danny , take him now. Works his butt off down low and is pretty athletic for a white guy. Not that old

I also like his footspeed to help out on the weakside defense. I don't expect alot from him, but maybe 10 mins a game, 5 rebounds, a block, 4 points off the bench.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 01:23:34 PM by triboy16f »

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2013, 01:43:27 PM »

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818
I like him, would prefer a taller player, but he could be an interesting pairing with Wilcox off the bench, and could potentially be a better fit for Bass than Sully was.

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2013, 01:56:57 PM »

Offline lightspeed5

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 283

I would take him.

please danny , take him now. Works his butt off down low and is pretty athletic for a white guy. Not that old

I also like his footspeed to help out on the weakside defense. I don't expect alot from him, but maybe 10 mins a game, 5 rebounds, a block, 4 points off the bench.
so you're expecting career highs from him?