Author Topic: KG: I bleed green. I'll die green.  (Read 8285 times)

Re: KG: I bleed green. I'll die green.
« Reply #75 on: February 05, 2013, 07:56:23 PM »

Offline KGs Knee

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1544
Honestly guys, we will, especially in this day and age, seldom see loyalty like this. Respect it, because I doubt the next franchise players we get will have this kind of loyalty.

This loyalty talk is kind of sickening. I don't buy much into it. Just give me the talent to win. The players will stay as long as they are paid.

This loyalty talk is why many Celtics fans hate the Heat. If you don't see any value in loyalty, then perhaps you should shift your allegiance as a fan based on which team you think has the talent to win.

What? Loyalty has nothing to do with why celtics fans hate the heat what are you talking about? I never said i didn't see any value in loyalty. I'm just saying these guys are getting paid VERY well.

Id be loyal to a team that gave me the most money as well. Lets cut into that contract a little and see how loyal they are then. All I'm saying is i think loyalty in MOST CASES is overrated. Loyalty is wonderful but it doesn't win championships. Give me a bunch of unloyal ****s that are talented enough to win a championship and id love it.

Hey, different strokes for different folks.  Personally, I detest this type of mentality (I do respect it's your right to have it though).
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 08:07:54 PM by KGs Knee »

« Reply #76 on: February 05, 2013, 08:03:08 PM »

Offline eugen

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 40

Do you realise that the no-trade clause has not magically expired since then...?

Did you read KG's comments...?

Match the two pieces together Sherlock. If that still leaves you believing the no-trade clause is not a huge obstacle to any KG trade (at least as long as Pierce hasn't been traded away) then I guess there's no point to keep talking about this with you

Are you informed about last talks between DA and KG? Seem to me you are Danny’s brother or personal legal adviser. Everything can happen. Let suppose KG will like to go to a big contender in order to get the 2nd ring? How about LAC offering him 20 mill/year and more competitive roster for winning championship??? Think over and over man.

No, I'm not Danny's brother.

That is important for me...I hate fake competency

« Reply #77 on: February 05, 2013, 08:05:05 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968
I was die hard KG fan before he was a Celtic.   KG becoming a Celtic was a dream come true, finally on my fav team.

All my Celtic gear is KG !

KG forever!!!

« Reply #78 on: February 05, 2013, 08:08:28 PM »

Offline KGs Knee

• Frank Ramsey

Do you realise that the no-trade clause has not magically expired since then...?

Did you read KG's comments...?

Match the two pieces together Sherlock. If that still leaves you believing the no-trade clause is not a huge obstacle to any KG trade (at least as long as Pierce hasn't been traded away) then I guess there's no point to keep talking about this with you

Are you informed about last talks between DA and KG? Seem to me you are Danny’s brother or personal legal adviser. Everything can happen. Let suppose KG will like to go to a big contender in order to get the 2nd ring? How about LAC offering him 20 mill/year and more competitive roster for winning championship??? Think over and over man.

No, I'm not Danny's brother.

That is important for me...I hate fake competency

Very ironic

« Reply #79 on: February 05, 2013, 08:18:50 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6TnilbMphA

Don't do it, Danny....

I remember watching this vid for the first time in the Indian Ocean during my deployment in 2007...could NOT believe that BOS had acquired KG and Ray Ray to go along with Pierce.

Keep KG (and Paul) - Green, Danny.

Tradition means perhaps more to The Boston Celtics than any other franchise out there, save maybe the Lakers.

All the more reason for these two to stay.

« Reply #80 on: February 05, 2013, 08:39:02 PM »

Offline gpap

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 417

Don't do it, Danny....

I remember watching this vid for the first time in the Indian Ocean during my deployment in 2007...could NOT believe that BOS had acquired KG and Ray Ray to go along with Pierce.

Tradition means perhaps more to The Boston Celtics than any other franchise out there, save maybe the Lakers.

I am with you all the way! To all other Eastern Conference teams in the NBA: You want no part of the Celtics in the playoffs.

Keep this together and go for one more run!

« Reply #81 on: February 05, 2013, 08:42:30 PM »

Offline syfy9

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 291
  • We may as well put Tyrion in at center.

Well, their tradition is fishing out premier stars through the free agency/one sided trades, so I think we have the one up on them.
I like Marcus Smart

« Reply #82 on: February 05, 2013, 09:02:45 PM »

Offline KGs Knee

• Frank Ramsey

Don't do it, Danny....

TP!

I still remember the day the C's traded for KG like it was yesterday.  Was the happiest day I had as a Celtic fan ever (I was just too young to fully appreciate the Bird years).

The moment we got KG I just knew we were going to win a title.  It was so surreal at the time.

Quite frankly, I am just not ready to move on from him yet, especially when he still has so much to give.

« Reply #83 on: February 05, 2013, 09:35:05 PM »

Offline bfrombleacher

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 367
Team struggles. When asked about their future -

KG: BLEED GREEN! DIE GREEN!

Dwight: Not gonna worry about the future (read: gonna jump ship if need be)