Author Topic: Cousins gets tossed again  (Read 8057 times)

Cousins gets tossed again
« on: February 05, 2013, 12:23:40 PM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
This time for calling a ref "eff-ing female". This is rapidly descending into the comic relief category.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/demarcus-cousins-ejected-calling-ref-effing-female-kings-152341393--nba.html
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Re: Cousins gets tossed again
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 12:26:45 PM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327
If they hadn't changed the rules he'd be rivaling Sheed's record soon at this rate.

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2013, 12:27:45 PM »

Offline rondohondo

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1196
trade for him when his value is low Danny! ;)

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2013, 12:32:19 PM »

Offline Chris

• Global Moderator
  • Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 642
I like him more and more every day. 

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2013, 12:39:39 PM »

Offline OsirusCeltics

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 198
trade for him when his value is low Danny! ;)

Thinking the same thing!

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2013, 12:46:45 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
yup ...I like him too , he has spirt . Alot of his whining  and antics is because he is such a competitor on the court.

he is so immature  ,  and really raw in many ways........if he could only find coach he would respect.    Being on the Kings was such a waste of talent and time. 

with the right team mates and coaches  I still think there is a star waiting

still hope DA. goes after him

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2013, 12:49:38 PM »

Offline ManUp

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 285
  • Rondo doesn't believe in easy buckets...
I think that was sarcasm that you guys missed. I went through that phase of wanting him, but I honestly don't know if we could handle him. He's just too wild and reckless.

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2013, 12:54:01 PM »

Offline AshyLarry

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 177
  • Ashy To Classy, baby.
Either, Garnett would whip him into shape, or he'd be out of Boston within 2 seasons. I'd take the risk, but meh.

It's pointless to have a star player if he chooses to not stay on the court at times.

Cousins would have to be a leader-type in order to be the star of a team, but that doesn't look like it's happening anytime soon.

At least Rasheed just spoke his mind, he didn't get all those t's just for the sake of being a punk (mostly).
My pic is now, and will be Fab Melo until he posts his first official NBA dbl-dbl. This may be permanent.

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2013, 12:59:12 PM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
Either, Garnett would whip him into shape, or he'd be out of Boston within 2 seasons. I'd take the risk, but meh.

It's pointless to have a star player if he chooses to not stay on the court at times.

Cousins would have to be a leader-type in order to be the star of a team, but that doesn't look like it's happening anytime soon.

At least Rasheed just spoke his mind, he didn't get all those t's just for the sake of being a punk (mostly).
I'm sure Cousins was also speaking his mind when he told the ref he doesn't have to be a you-know-what.

The talent is undeniable. However, I don't think any serious team can afford  the distraction that comes with it.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2013, 01:03:18 PM »

Offline JHTruth

• NCE
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 111
I'm not even sure he is that talented. Once you dig down into his numbers a little but he looks much less attractive. I think we should stay the heck away from him..

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2013, 01:10:17 PM »

Online Atzar

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 1649
I'm not even sure he is that talented. Once you dig down into his numbers a little but he looks much less attractive. I think we should stay the heck away from him..

Don't get too lost in the numbers that you ignore his skillset.  Cousins does things that no other center in this league can do.

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2013, 01:13:15 PM »

Offline WeMadeIt17

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 435
I'll take him.

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2013, 01:15:35 PM »

Offline AshyLarry

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 177
  • Ashy To Classy, baby.
I would just like to say, if the C's were (god forbid) in one of their "90's- early 2000's" type phases, I would TOOOTALLY take this dude, solely for entertainment, unrelated to winning games.

My pic is now, and will be Fab Melo until he posts his first official NBA dbl-dbl. This may be permanent.

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2013, 01:23:09 PM »

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885

Don't get too lost in the numbers that you ignore his skillset.  Cousins does things that no other center in this league can do.

I agree that he is talented but I think people really overglorify him. I mean 17 and 10 per game is good but he is shooting .446% for a center and averages 3 turnovers pergame. He takes 14 shots in 31 minutes... On the KINGS! I feel that any halfway decent player should be able to put up big numbers on the kings. I mean if Jeff Green was on the Kings he might be an MVP candidate this year.

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2013, 01:28:34 PM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett

I agree that he is talented but I think people really overglorify him. I mean 17 and 10 per game is good but he is shooting .446% for a center and averages 3 turnovers pergame. He takes 14 shots in 31 minutes... On the KINGS! I feel that any halfway decent player should be able to put up big numbers on the kings. I mean if Jeff Green was on the Kings he might be an MVP candidate this year.
He's a jump-shooting big who takes way too many jump-shots, given his ability to convert them.