Author Topic: Cousins gets tossed again  (Read 8062 times)

Re: Cousins gets tossed again
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2013, 07:09:42 AM »

Offline dmopower

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 46
 I think there are a lot of people on here that need to watch more of Cousins games.  Yes he has all of the childish issues but we do have solid leadership to keep him stable.  And as another poster said the game will be easier for him playing with our core.

But this kids tallent in undeniable. 2nd best center to D Howard.  On what plannet. Cousins has more offensive skill in his left hand than D.H has in both. Cousins offensivly is light years ahead of D.H.

When he puts it all together, assuming he matures eventually he has all of the tools to be one of the all time greats.  Probably very frustrating for him to be this tallented yet immature.  Just not fair. lol
blind optimist or GENIUS

« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2013, 07:13:33 AM »

Offline OttawaCeltic

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 19
I'd still do Rondo for D Cous
Jameer an elite PG?Please, ask that to his garbage highlights.

PAUL PIERCE, NO!

« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2013, 08:15:19 AM »

Offline moiso

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 441
I like him less and less as time goes on.  I've noticed on offense when he makes a move, a lot of times his upper body goes forward and into the defender, while his legs lag behind like they are stuck in quicksand...and he ends up just throwing the ball toward the basket.

Another thing that as a very bad sign to me are his facial expressions.  He doesn't get that angry look that the great players get when they are frustrated.  He gets that whiney whimpy mentally soft look like Gerald Green makes after a turnover or Vince Carter used to make when he thought he was fouled.  He always literally looks like he is about to cry.  In no way would I want a guy like that to be the centerpiece of the Celtics. 

As talented as Cousins is, he is a quitter and one of the worst competitors in the league.

« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2013, 08:21:43 AM »

Offline jdz101

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 404
I like him less and less as time goes on.  I've noticed on offense when he makes a move, a lot of times his upper body goes forward and into the defender, while his legs lag behind like they are stuck in quicksand...and he ends up just throwing the ball toward the basket.

Another thing that as a very bad sign to me are his facial expressions.  He doesn't get that angry look that the great players get when they are frustrated.  He gets that whiney whimpy mentally soft look like Gerald Green makes after a turnover or Vince Carter used to make when he thought he was fouled.  He always literally looks like he is about to cry.  In no way would I want a guy like that to be the centerpiece of the Celtics. 

As talented as Cousins is, he is a quitter and one of the worst competitors in the league.

Another effort indicator is that he just can't be bothered playing defense.

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck was chris bosh?