Author Topic: Beasley Arizona traffic stop. Slow speech, no lic/reg, loaded gun - no problem.  (Read 2371 times)

Offline TripleOT

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 213
Michael Beasley gets stopped by Scottsdale police January 25th at around 1 am.  The 2009 Mercedes is speeding with no plates.  Beasley has a suspended license.  His speech is slow.  When asked if there's a gun in the car, he points out the 45 caliber gun in the center armrest with a bullet in the chamber.

Scottsdale police cut him a break, impound the car, and let him leave on foot, with citations for speeding and the unregistered car.

You gotta love Arizona. 

http://www.arizonasports.com/41/1607556/Suns-Michael-Beasley-has-runin-with-the-law

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 383
  • Jeff Green
Lucky thing he went to the Suns. LOL
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"

Offline TripleOT

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 213
Lucky thing he went to the Suns. LOL

He and Telfair can compare their experiences getting caught with guns. 

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
I truly do not care about Michael Beasley anymore.  He long ago cemented himself as a waste of talent.  Moving on.
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239
More importantly, who is filing FOIA requests for Michael Beasley?
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 383
  • Jeff Green
I truly do not care about Michael Beasley anymore.  He long ago cemented himself as a waste of talent.  Moving on.

YEAH!
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"

Offline esel1000

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 587
I bet Gilbert Arenas wishes he was in Arizona during the time of his incident

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.
More importantly, who is filing FOIA requests for Michael Beasley?

Probably a reporter who caught wind that Beasley had been arrested stopped and wanted confirmation and details for a story.

Pretty surprising that they would cut him such a break.  I can't decide if that means the cops love the Suns or hate them.   :P
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 09:24:26 PM by fairweatherfan »