Author Topic: Clippers have inquired about KG  (Read 26519 times)

Re: Clippers have inquired about KG
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2013, 03:48:00 PM »

Offline Neurotic Guy

• Dave Cowens
  • Tommy Points: 2522
I think we've got the leverage.  Danny isn't trading for today, so it's only 1 of many possible ways to approach the future.  If Clips think KG is the 'ticket' to a championship (which they should), then Danny is in the driver's seat. 

Jordan, Bledsoe and Odom (exp) for KG, Bass and Wilcox.

« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2013, 03:48:22 PM »

Offline hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2700
Bledsoe looking pretty good right now.

Bledsoe is an excellent player, but what would we do with him? He's a FA at the end of this season. Either we pay him and trade Rondo or we would rent him for the rest of this season at the cost of KG, which basically means our season would be completely done because we are the worst team in the league when KG sits.

« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2013, 03:48:35 PM »

Offline Kane3387

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 944
  • Intensity!!!
Get Eric now and move him or Rondo next season as part of a package for a top 10 player or top 5 SF.

LeBron. KD, and Melo are going no where. We already have Pierce and Gay just got traded.

I doubt you can move Bledsoe or Rondo coming off knee surgery for a top 10 guy next season.

KG: "Dude.... What is up with yo shorts?!"

CBD_2016 Cavs Remaining Picks - 14.14

« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2013, 03:48:43 PM »

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885
No thanks.

I'm not sold on the Bledsoe hype. He doesn't do it for me. Say we trade KG. I feel that Bledsoe is just a mediocre fill in that becomes just a trade asset for us in the offseason.

« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2013, 03:49:54 PM »

Offline WeMadeIt17

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 435
Eric Bledsoe is a backup Pg in this leauge. He is not that great if we got that package for KG i would throw up.

« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2013, 03:52:51 PM »

Offline relja

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 31
  • heart, hustle and muscle
Butler is a ditry punk and an average starter in this league. Bledsoe is a good young player but he's at the backup PG level now.

None of them or even both of them are worth even half KG is worth. Not even if they put Jordan in the deal.
When you lose, the easy part is to see who gives up. Giving up is very simple. You basically take your stuff and walk away. To continue to work and to continue to compete is one of the most difficult things, especially when you really don't have anything - KG

« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2013, 03:52:59 PM »

Offline hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
Why are the clippers after KG instead of Pierce? They already have Griffin and Jordan, along with Odom. They need a SF much more imo.

« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2013, 03:54:15 PM »

Offline hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
Butler is a ditry punk and an average starter in this league. Bledsoe is a good young player but he's at the backup PG level now.

None of them or even both of them are worth even half KG is worth. Not even if they put Jordan in the deal.

No he's not. He put up an all-star type stat line starting today. It's not the first time he's done it either. The only reason he's not a full time starter yet is that he's on the same team with CP3.

« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2013, 03:54:54 PM »

Offline scaryjerry

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 176
hell no..I'd rather take my chances win or lose with kg with the package they're offering....give us Blake Griffin or go away...so in other words not happening

« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2013, 04:01:02 PM »

Offline bucknersrevenge

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 170
Just to make sure I'm clear on this, I thought the package was for Butler and Bledsoe, not Jordan and Bledsoe. Not sure where all this Jordan talk is coming from. Someone clue me in if I missed something. That said Butler is an underrated offensive player who going into next year will be on a "pay for play" expiring deal and Bledsoe is an excellent backup pg with an great defensive pedigree. Would love to see him and Bradley in the backcourt. He pretty much killed us today I know that. I'm not saying I'm ready to move KG but that's a haul I could definitely live with.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity...

« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2013, 04:02:37 PM »

Offline hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
I'd certainly do Jordan and Bledsoe for KG. That would be a great deal for the celtics.

« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2013, 04:07:48 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968
forget this....maybe we would do better them trading us Blake griffin........let them blow it up

« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2013, 04:08:58 PM »

Offline sofutomygaha

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 343
I think it's up to KG. If he wants to move on, Bledsoe looks like a solid return

He looks like he's relishing this Last Stand.

We can wait until the deadline. No reason for either team to do it before

« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2013, 04:11:41 PM »

Offline sofutomygaha

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 343
If Bledsoe was our trade chip, I do think we could use him to trade up into Nerlens Noel territory

« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2013, 04:13:14 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
I would be shocked if KG went along with this ... he is more into what being a celtic is all about, (Celtic Pride, fans, Bill Russell, tradition, etc.), than almost anyone who has played since the Bird era.

I would also seriously consider not watching anymore.
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *