Author Topic: “By the trade deadline date, we will have a full roster one way or another.”  (Read 6319 times)

Offline Boston Garden Leprechaun

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1538
    “We have two open roster spots, which we will use when it’s all said and done,” said Ainge. “So three weeks from now, we will have 13 contracts. But we’re not in a rush yet. We have trade possibilities, and we’ll be keeping an eye on the free agents that might be able to help us.
And your point is?

That's not anything particularly new. We've done it every year. There's no particular value to having open spots late in the season, and we've traditionally filled these up with NBDL call-up.

i think minor trade is coming, because we already called-up for varnando but doc did not even used him
No-one said we will have a full roster with players that we're going to use. Also, we're not in a position to do any minor trades.

well then, I know this much, if we are supposedly screwed without rondo in the playoffs as much as people have said here then we are really screwed if we do not get another big who can contribute better than wilcox and collins with sully being out. if not, GOODNIGHT IRENE. KG and Bass cannot do it all down low.
LET'S GO CELTICS!

Offline krook

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 23
    “We have two open roster spots, which we will use when it’s all said and done,” said Ainge. “So three weeks from now, we will have 13 contracts. But we’re not in a rush yet. We have trade possibilities, and we’ll be keeping an eye on the free agents that might be able to help us.
And your point is?

That's not anything particularly new. We've done it every year. There's no particular value to having open spots late in the season, and we've traditionally filled these up with NBDL call-up.

i think minor trade is coming, because we already called-up for varnando but doc did not even used him
No-one said we will have a full roster with players that we're going to use. Also, we're not in a position to do any minor trades.

well then, I know this much, if we are supposedly screwed without rondo in the playoffs as much as people have said here then we are really screwed if we do not get another big who can contribute better than wilcox and collins with sully being out. if not, GOODNIGHT IRENE. KG and Bass cannot do it all down low.
agree

Offline Kane3387

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 944
  • Intensity!!!
And your point is?

Yawn. Exactly. Assuming we acquire guys who don't get into the rotation, which I believe will be the case. This is nothing more then "nothing to see here."

KG: "Dude.... What is up with yo shorts?!"

CBD_2016 Cavs Remaining Picks - 14.14