Author Topic: Its not Rondo's fault, its the offensive system the C's ran..  (Read 976 times)

Its not Rondo's fault, its the offensive system the C's ran..
« on: February 02, 2013, 04:18:23 PM »

Offline cman88

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 364
I think you have to put some of the blame on Doc rivers for trying to fit a square peg into a round hole.

all we heard all summer was that the c's wanted to run more, and wanted to have multiple ball handelers...so what does danny do? he goes out and gets guys who Thrive offensively with the ball in their hands...Courtney Lee, Jeff Green, Jason Terry

but for much of the regular season they still played the offense like it was the past 2 years when we had the likes of Ray allen/Pietrus/bass who need offense to be created for them...and it rendered guys like Green/Terry/Lee kind of useless..standing around waiting for a pass isnt their game

so, its no surprise to me that now that Rondo goes down...our players like Lee/Green/Terry are thriving...because now Doc is letting them play THEIR game...its just a shame it took Rondo going down for this to happen.

because if we played like this WITH rondo and ran the offense using multiple ball-handelers I feel we wouldve probably won alot more games