Author Topic: DEN/BOS  (Read 1595 times)

DEN/BOS
« on: February 01, 2013, 10:10:00 PM »

Offline Rtpas11

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 76
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bdouw5x

It Works!

Bos Gets: Mozgov & Randolph
Den Gets: Bass & Collins & 1ST

Re: DEN/BOS
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 10:14:07 PM »

Offline bfrombleacher

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 367
I don't think there's reason to include Collins. They want cap space apparently and that'll just hurt their cause.

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 10:16:19 PM »

Offline Rtpas11

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 76
I don't think there's reason to include Collins. They want cap space apparently and that'll just hurt their cause.

My only reason for including him was getting him off this team...lol He needs not to be anywhere near here. I still think Danny rushed this signee. Not sure why he signed him so quickly like he was a hot item.

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2013, 10:28:11 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047

It Works!

why?

with Sully out, these 2 aren' going to put the team over the top for contention.   Mozgov is a backup center at best and Randolph hasn't done anything in his career except getting people speculating about his potential for a few years.

I certainly wouldn't give away any picks to get either of these guys.  C's will most likely have a pick in the teens this year which is a keeper and I definitely wouldn't give up a pick in next year's deep draft.

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2013, 10:37:00 PM »

Offline BleedGreen1989

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 568

It Works!

why?

with Sully out, these 2 aren' going to put the team over the top for contention.   Mozgov is a backup center at best and Randolph hasn't done anything in his career except getting people speculating about his potential for a few years.

I certainly wouldn't give away any picks to get either of these guys.  C's will most likely have a pick in the teens this year which is a keeper and I definitely wouldn't give up a pick in next year's deep draft.

This years deep draft? First I've heard that lol
*CB Miami Heat*
Kyle Lowry, Dwayne Wade, 13th pick in even numbered rounds, 18th pick in odd numbered rounds.

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2013, 10:45:09 PM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 383
  • Jeff Green
As deep as a shallow pool of water!
NO!
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2013, 10:47:52 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047

It Works!

why?

This years deep draft? First I've heard that lol
pay attention when you read Skippy.  I said NEXT year's is deep, not this year's.  This coming one will have us picking in the teens which would be enough reason to hold on to the pick (especially since we might end up in the lottery unfortunately)

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2013, 05:22:36 PM »

Offline OttawaCeltic

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 19
I'd do it in a second! Ainge would do it... idk, I'm not him
Jameer an elite PG?Please, ask that to his garbage highlights.

PAUL PIERCE, NO!