Author Topic: What do with my 3rd row tickets?  (Read 3051 times)

What do with my 3rd row tickets?
« on: February 01, 2013, 06:32:23 PM »

Offline BringToughnessBack

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 941
OK,I have had 3rd row tickets to the Celtics at Denver and for the entire year, have been beyond excited to go see them. Now, my 2nd ticket holder has said they are not going and that I should get rid of the ticket and or tickets.

1. I am not a fair weather fan by any stretch of the imagination. I remember seeing this team when they were really, really bad. However, I know of no other Celtics fans in Denver area to go with. My coworkers are Lakers and Nuggets fans so do the arithmetic with that one.
2. If I hold onto to these tickets, who will be left on our team come the 19th? Call me concerned times a thousand. If I could look into a crystal ball and see no Rondo/PP/KG/Sully at the game, I would sell them as it would be beyond depressing. I wanted to see PP and KG one last time before they sail off into the sunset as Celtics greats.

What does everyone think?
a. Find a Celtics fan to accompany me to the game? Not sure where a Celtics Fan in Denver would be hiding though...
b. Sell the tickets on a ticket site asap
c. Take a coworker to the game?
d. Pray Danny makes an impossible trade with someone dumber than a door and keep them in hopes that my other ticket holder reconsiders. As of now, there is 0 chance in that happening. I do not believe Isiah Thomas is in anyone's front office anymore.

Re: What do with my 3rd row tickets?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 06:37:14 PM »

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25636
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Where to find a Celtics fan in your city:

http://www.hooliga.com/teams/NBA/Celtics

;)

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 06:40:37 PM »

Offline BringToughnessBack

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 941
Thanks Roy!

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2013, 06:40:53 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126
take a friend or family member

or

go alone and use the extra seat as a coat rack :)